Hacking Firmware v1.17a12

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
Kamika said:
Pokemon Platinum. I use the rom to get my TMs and master balls.
Chase-San said...
QUOTE(Chase-san @ Apr 3 2010, 06:51 PM) Why, platinum save is 512 kb, like every other 4th generation Pokemon game.

PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE. I made a save editor I think I know what I speak of. Everything else that produces a 1mb save is wrong. Yes wrong. No I don't care their wrong.

I don't care if they are an super computer hacker/astro physicist/high programmer/god and graduated summa cum laude from MIT, Harvard and Caltech simultaneously, claim to work for Gamefreak or Nintendo, and hold the highest security clearance in every country. If they say it has a 1mb save, they are wrong, I don't care.

(this bugs me you may have noticed.)

Kamika

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Porobu said:
Kamika said:
Pokemon Platinum. I use the rom to get my TMs and master balls.
Chase-San said...
QUOTE(Chase-san @ Apr 3 2010, 06:51 PM) Why, platinum save is 512 kb, like every other 4th generation Pokemon game.

PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE. I made a save editor I think I know what I speak of. Everything else that produces a 1mb save is wrong. Yes wrong. No I don't care their wrong.

I don't care if they are an super computer hacker/astro physicist/high programmer/god and graduated summa cum laude from MIT, Harvard and Caltech simultaneously, claim to work for Gamefreak or Nintendo, and hold the highest security clearance in every country. If they say it has a 1mb save, they are wrong, I don't care.

(this bugs me you may have noticed.)
As much as he may hate it, chase-chan is wrong. How else can you explain the problems people were having with platinum last year? And after creating a 1mb save file the problems were gone.

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
because they have shitty clones that dont know how to count because they work in dsi firmware 1.5 and have Moonshell 2.6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4