Firmware Help

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by bi388, Feb 10, 2016.

1. bi388
    OP

bi388 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 29, 2015
    United States
    I downgraded a N3ds from 10.1 U when the downgrader was released (this was day of release so it was before the most stable version or safesysupdater). After downgrading to 9.2 I installed RXtools and then reset my sysnand to factory settings. Since then I've been having issues with sysnand. I cant Launch FBI.3dsx to install a .cia on sysnand or it freezes with a red bottom screen and black top screen. Ive tried ninjhax and menuhax and they work perfectly until I launch fbi. I've also tried the classic injection method with mini pasta instead of PBT and I keep getting unable to connect with the ctr client even though I've used this method in the past with Paletines CFW. If theres something wrong with my firmware is there any way to reinstall the .CIA (to sysnand) from emunand or to get the safesysupdater.cia installed to sysnand?

2. iAqua

iAqua feel the... envy.

GBAtemp Patron
    iAqua is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 7, 2015
    Canada
    No no no... Install FBI on emuNand...

3. bi388
    OP

May 29, 2015
    United States
    I have FBI on emunand, I want it on sysnand too so I can use GBA games. Besides my system clearly isnt behaving correctly and I want it stable even if it wasnt preventing me from playing games.

4. bi388
    OP

May 29, 2015
    United States
    Bump