Homebrew Firmware 10.3 Ironhax crashes

D

Deleted-236924

Only thing that may not work if you have an older homebrew launcher boot.3dsx is xml shortcuts for HANS.
I guess unless you had a /really/ old boot.3dsx that was compiled with older versions of libraries idk.

I can tell because masher's Grid Launcher, which was started back when we were on 2.1, everything worked perfectly fine after *hax 2.5 came out. The only thing is that support for HANS shortcuts had to be manually added later on and maybe be recompiled under newer ctrulib to really take advantage of everything, but it was starting every homebrew I had just fine and even HANS if you manually ran it and selected a game + settings.

Either way I'd be recommended to try always have the latest boot.3dsx from the latest starter kit since older ones may have incompatibilities with how 2.5 works compared to 2.1

Hexivoid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX DOWNLOAD BELOW (I was able to find a fix to this issue, read below)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Gz7R2aIMkqcDFFcDhTV3otejQ/view?usp=sharing

How To Install:
Put the folder "install" in the "3ds" folder on your sd card, start homebrew anyway other than BrowserHax which won't work. Open homebrew, and find the IronHax installer. If you have two of them open the one that says "Author: Smealum and Yellows8" Now when you install IronHax it should work without any errors!

You can contact me if you have any questions or problems at [email protected]

Unnecessary background story:
I recently was forced to update to 10.3 and got locked out. When BrowserHax came back our on the 27th I was able to get back into Homebrew and install Menuhax, I had IronFall 1.0 for ever now and never updated it, but when I tried installing ironhax with the installer it would always fail to download the payload. I had the latest starter kit installed. Since I couldn't get this to work I did a google search and found this, eventually I was able to find the problem in the file, which would block some versions of 9.9-10.3 out of installing IronHax, so I fixed it =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Juan who?