FirePro Wrestling .... info

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Nelly17, Oct 11, 2009.

Oct 11, 2009

FirePro Wrestling .... info by Nelly17 at 11:22 PM (744 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Nelly17
    OP

Newcomer Nelly17 Member

United States
    hey all ....i was wondering if anyone has info or anything about a maybe future ver. of the game or one thats currently in development

any info would be greatly appreciated ....

2. kingsanto

Member kingsanto GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You had my hopes up. I always dug the FirePro wrestling games for N64. It would be awesome to have one for the DS.

3. Donato_Dobango

Member Donato_Dobango GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The developers for Fire Pro said a few years back that they are officially done with the series, the last of which came out in America for the PSX I believe.

This past April Fool's, the biggest Fire Pro fansite on the internet posted news of a new game that seemed too good to be true, but a lot of people believed it. A huge nerd fight ensued with lots of nerd rage. It left the fanbase in twain.

4. Nelly17
    OP

Newcomer Nelly17 Member

United States
    aHhH maNn Guess no fire pro for ds =[

5. Donato_Dobango

Member Donato_Dobango GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Thankfully, though, the new Smackdown vs Raw that comes out in a few weeks finally adds D-Pad controls, so there is still hope that we can get a semi-No Mercy-esque AKI game out of it.