fire emblem fates/if Question

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Gh0sti, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Gh0sti
    OP

Gh0sti iOS Guru

Aug 19, 2009
    United States
    Inside you, all around you
    so I'm confused on which cias or roms i should get of them. Now before someone says I'm asking for roms to download no, I'm more confused on if there are 3 separate roms that I need to get or if theres one and the dlc is the 3rd game, bc http://3ds.essh.co/ says theres only one version.

2. Monado_III

Monado_III GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 8, 2015
    Canada
    /dev/null
    There's the Hoshido version (Birthright), Nohr version (Conquest), and the special edition (SE) that contains both hoshido, nohr. There's a third path which you do need to download separately as DLC, the rest of the DLC (characters, maps etc.) are free (at least with the SE) and nothing needs to be downloaded and you just need to go to the dragon gate to play them. With the DLC that isn't the third path I'm not sure how they distribute it as a week ago there wasn't any, and now there is 3 maps and three characters you can play all of a sudden, my 3ds emuNAND is using a SecureInfo_A from another console so it shouldn't be able to actually download it off of Nintendo's servers.... (oh, and you need a JPN 3ds to play the third path unless you have the .3ds)

3. Cavioe

Cavioe GBAtemp Fan

May 28, 2015
    United States
    Unless you read japanese I suggest you patch it with the translation application. All I did was to download the 3ds rom, xorpads and the patch. Downloading the xorpads makes it much quicker than making them yourself. Ever since we did that we can know now where to go in the menus. But for bravely second its a guessing game on the menu items as no english translation for menus are done.

4. Cavioe

Cavioe GBAtemp Fan

May 28, 2015
    United States
    Unless you read japanese I suggest you patch it with the translation application. All I did was to download the 3ds rom, xorpads and the patch. Downloading the xorpads makes it much quicker than making them yourself. Ever since we did that we can know now where to go in the menus. But for bravely second its a guessing game on the menu items as no english translation for menus are done.

5. Cavioe

Cavioe GBAtemp Fan

May 28, 2015
    United States
    Unless you read japanese I suggest you patch it with the translation application. All I did was to download the 3ds rom, xorpads and the patch. Downloading the xorpads makes it much quicker than making them yourself. Ever since we did that we can know now where to go in the menus.