Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Support Conversations Hack

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by GermanTacos, Jul 6, 2017.

1. GermanTacos
    OP

GermanTacos Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2015
    United States
    West Virginia
    [​IMG]
    This is a hack I made for Fire Emblem Fates that expands both the number of support options between units. Every support option has a conversation to go along with it. There will be many more conversations added in the future.

List of current supports:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Planned supports:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

The download can be found here.

Install like any other Luma patch. (If you haven't updated from NTR CFW to Luma yet, what's wrong with you?)

If you just want the conversation for a separate or custom support hack, only install the m folder, leave the GameData folder alone. The hack you're installing it for must support the conversation you're installing.

If you have any suggests for supports, or have written conversations, either leave a comment or message me on Discord (GermanTacos#8739).

Last edited by GermanTacos, Jul 6, 2017
    thane98 likes this.
  2. GermanTacos
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2015
    United States
    West Virginia
    Reserved for something maybe.

3. GermanTacos
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2015
    United States
    West Virginia
    [​IMG]
    WIP Screenshot of Hana/Rinkah B...
    [​IMG]
    ...And Reina/Gunter C!
    Expect an update later today with at least Reina/Gunter C, Hana/Rinkah if I can figure out what the code for a fade to black is...

4. Luuacks

Luuacks Newbie

Newcomer
    May 16, 2017
    United Kingdom
    This seems interesting. Fates' Support conversations are pretty lacking in the C-A department, and ATM there are few mods to fix this.