ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (EU) undub?

iwantundub

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I recently bought a New 3DS XL and Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (Digital version), both are european, and I've been trying to patch it using HANS in the Homebrew Launcher, but it won't work. I'm not sure I've found the correct method/patch that would work on the EU version of Birthright.

I'd really appreciate if you could point me to where I could find the .romfs I need, or a step by step guide, or am I going to have to get a physical copy?
I also do plan on purchasing Conquest through the ingame option later, so let me know if that would be an issue.

My firmware is unfortunately 11.3.0-36E so my options are limited, let me know if it's at all possible to make it work.

Thanks in advance

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
I recently bought a New 3DS XL and Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (Digital version), both are european, and I've been trying to patch it using HANS in the Homebrew Launcher, but it won't work. I'm not sure I've found the correct method/patch that would work on the EU version of Birthright.

I'd really appreciate if you could point me to where I could find the .romfs I need, or a step by step guide, or am I going to have to get a physical copy?
I also do plan on purchasing Conquest through the ingame option later, so let me know if that would be an issue.

My firmware is unfortunately 11.3.0-36E so my options are limited, let me know if it's at all possible to make it work.

Thanks in advance
so what are you trying to do, exactly ?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Search "that chaos site" for my undub.

[PrivateHost][Release] Fire Emblem Fates Undub

Fire Emblem Fates Undub
(Japanese Voices and Sounds restored)
Please note all my HackRoms in .3DS can be ran in a Sky3DS+, but ONLY if
you're already under any CFW. This is possible because they still included all other
NCCH partitions, like Updates or Manuals, also because all is encrypted.

Birthright ~ 3DS Release (EUR)
Birthright ~ 3DS Release (USA)
Birthright ~ CIA Release (EUR)
Birthright ~ CIA Release (USA)
Birthright ~ Mini Release (EUR)
Birthright ~ Mini Release (USA)

Conquest ~ 3DS Release (EUR)
Conquest ~ 3DS Release (USA)
Conquest ~ CIA Release (EUR)
Conquest ~ CIA Release (USA)
Conquest ~ Mini Release (EUR)
Conquest ~ Mini Release (USA)

Special ~ 3DS Release (EUR)
Special ~ 3DS Release (USA)
Special ~ CIA Release (EUR)
Special ~ CIA Release (USA)
Special ~ Mini Release (EUR)
Special ~ Mini Release (USA)

Last edited by Asia81,

iwantundub

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
asia is sort of wrong. you can still do it but you have to create a .romfs out of it
How do I create a .romfs out of a .3ds, or did you mean create a .romfs out of some other folders? And it looks like my console now crashes when I try to open Fates in HANS, I'm guessing it's messed up from my previous attempts and I have to redownload the game from the eshop (although the game seems to launch fine for now)... so I guess I'll try some more tomorrow, thanks for the help tonight, I'll check back later!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later