Fire Emblem: Birthright styled Conquest?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Sihlow, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Sihlow
    OP

Sihlow Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2017
    Ok, before all you purists get out your torches and pitchforks, hear me out on this one.
    First of all I really like Fire emblem, I got Sacred Stones with the 3ds ambassador program when I got my first 3ds and enjoyed it immensely. Second of all I'm really bad at Fire Emblem and I know i'm not the only one, I'm impatient, reckless, have terrible foresight and am entirely unable to git gud yet I still want to play though and experience the storyline of conquest. So, here's my proposal: A conquest hack that makes the game a bit easier + enables skirmishes, that's it. Now i'm entirely new to the 3ds modding community and console modding in general, so I'm not going to say "It can't be THAT hard, can it?" as i have no authority to do so.

TL;DR
    I'm bad at FE can someone put skirmishes in conquest please thanks.

Last edited by Sihlow, Mar 3, 2017
  2. invaderyoyo

invaderyoyo invader

Mar 17, 2014
    United States
    Southern California
    If you wanna grind, the dlc is perfect for that. It's endless money and experience. That being said, even after grinding I could never beat the last fight without sacrificing some people. I played the whole thing without letting anyone die so this was annoying.

I won't spoil it, but the last fight is some incredible bs.

3. Sihlow
    OP

Sihlow Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2017
    Yes but you see i don't have money, but do have conquest and the capabilities to mod it.

4. OfficialBrony

OfficialBrony

Banned
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    If you have a 3ds with Luma and a9lh, why worry about money?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

5. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    It's been confirmed by DeathChaos25 that Conquest doesn't have scouting missions in their code and thus would be near impossible to implement, and it would only be useful for support grinding, which My Castle battles can already do. Sorry.

6. invaderyoyo

invaderyoyo invader

Mar 17, 2014
    United States
    Southern California
  7. Sihlow
    OP

Sihlow Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2017
    What might that be exactly?

8. OfficialBrony

OfficialBrony

Banned
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    It's nothing, really.
    Just a custom firmware on a 3ds that will allow you to install freeshop which allows you to download games for free and dlcs...
    But you'll need to be in 11.2

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk