Fire Emblem Awakening header

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Jarrad, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Jarrad
    OP

Jarrad GBAtemp Fan

Mar 26, 2015
    Basically I know that for some online games Nintendo don't pay much attention to whether you're using a public or private header (basically if you're using a flashcard, i.e like MH4U's servers aren't really moderated), which brings me to my question of is Fire Emblem Awakening safe to use online, and by online I mean connecting my FE to the internet just to purchase DLC content.

Sorry if this thread has already been made a thousand times, couldn't find one that was similar to the question that I wanted to ask.

2. Jarrad
    OP

Jarrad GBAtemp Fan

Mar 26, 2015
    nope? nobody? ok nvm

3. doctorgoat

doctorgoat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    United States
    The worst thing that can happen is a one week ban.

Someone not answering your question in 25 whole hours isn't something that should ruffle you this badly.

4. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Antarctica
    His main problem was that he initially posted it in the ROM hacking section instead of this section, where it belongs.

That being said, always use a private header from a copy of a game that you yourself own (that you bought brand new, and not used), to basically eliminate the chance that someone else could've (or still could) used it online.