Finally refurbished my N3ds

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by BADDINOROX99, Aug 22, 2018.

1. BADDINOROX99
    OP

BADDINOROX99 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 9, 2015
    United States
    thanks to gbatemp I was woke to the difference between TN and IPS displays it took months of bargain hunting and cfw modding but I was finally able to get a hold of dual ips screens and my desired plates I can't believe I was so blind to how bad tn displays are anyway I thought I'd share my shots of my N3ds[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ry755 and TurdPooCharger like this.
  2. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    Are you looking to build the ultimate n3DS? I'm mentioning this to feed into your "I must have da best!" mentality. :)

Look into Lenovo Track Point c-stick mod. It's in most ways better than the PSP-1000 cap (from personal experience).

Read here.

3. BADDINOROX99
    OP

Sep 9, 2015
    United States
    lol no not the best in general but the best for me personally..I know other people prefer the xl version because apparently bigger screen makes for better gameplay... no I like psp one just fine it works flawlessly thanks for the link tho

4. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I gues on earth.
    Bottom TN is better :P

5. ry755

ry755 Fox

Nov 29, 2017
    United States
    California
    Why? Mine is Top IPS and Bottom TN. This is better?

6. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I gues on earth.
    1. You don't need those viewing angeles on bottom screen
    2. "Better" battery life (negligible but still)
    3. You don't need those colors (on screen so tiny with so small resolution) on (most of the time) a secondary screen (for stats and so).
    That's just my opinion thought.

7. ry755

ry755 Fox

Nov 29, 2017
    United States
    California
    Ah ok, I see what you mean. I thought you meant it's better looking or something.

8. BADDINOROX99
    OP

Sep 9, 2015
    United States
    true
    true bottom tn conserves more battery but I've been using tn since 2011 that I'm treating myself to the full ips experience for the few games that use the bottom screen