Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

coredecepts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those asking about New Game+

Yes, there is a New Game+ feature. It's much larger and more critical to the story than most New Game+ features. Almost all story missions are replaced with different missions in New Game+, along with new cutscenes which often reveal new aspects of the story.

I would say that, at MINIMUM, you should play the game twice to see most of the story. There are even events that are only available during the third playthrough.

Events that take time to do that you already did in the first playthrough, like talking to people, will not take time in the second playthrough. But any events you neglected to do the first time will still take time to do. If that makes sense. It will once you get there.

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Events that take time to do that you already did in the first playthrough, like talking to people, will not take time in the second playthrough. But any events you neglected to do the first time will still take time to do. If that makes sense. It will once you get there.
And I keeping multiple saves because of the time thing... :P

Thankz for the info, I feel relieved.

4th'ave'

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Use the online I go their sometimes but if no one is on I go with my 2 in house more fun with people helping but still not to bad by myself B-)
Ok im gonna install it. But not now, im too lazy today haha. Im probably gonna ask my friends if they have unused psp so I can ask them for it for free lol

Reactions: Randqalan

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and I also unlock Rubicante in Ifrit class, when i used him he also looked like Ifrit? haha :v
Ok something wrong with you CFW or ISO drivers you using inferno or what

Just to let you know just tried to use Ifrit in a mission and he leveled up got 3 ap so something is wrong on yours maybe a cheat you may have used or something like that

This is one reason I will not use the cheat codes who knows what that may effect that was not intended

GilgameshGG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So does the SSP shop actually update? I hear it gets more items for sale as you gain SSP but since we've already maxed it, we won't get the updates in shop.
Note that I'm still not playing the game hence I ask so many questions. Exams and all.

We really need to figure out a cheat to either:

a) grant your savefile a SP Rank.. or
b) unlock the entire SP shop regardless of rank.

I'm sorry Bake, the SPP shop does not update unless you manage to play AdHoc with somebody and get a "SP Rank". Only basic commodities are available at the shop.

I've looked all over the net, and haven't found a cheat. The SPP included in my savefile is mainly for completing requests that require SSP and such. For now, there's nothing I can do to open the shop to offline players.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to