Hacking Files corrupted NUSspli error

Andres_voxd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Hello, I hope you are well, first of all the error that I will tell you about has happened to me with two of the three games that I have installed in NUSspli, to install the games I used the version of the Wii U menu and with the latest version.

I downloaded Pikmin 3 and everything was fine, but when it had to be installed in the last part I got an error saying that the files were corrupted, I tried again and nothing, the same thing happened to me with another game.

The strange thing is that when I installed terraria, it installed correctly, I even played it and it worked fine, so I hope for help

And yes, I have enough space on my sd

Sorry for my bad english, I'm using the google translate

Last edited by Andres_voxd,

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi there, um i had a similar issue to your problem when i tried to dl bayonetta & bayonetta 2 using Nuspli, i had dl them on and older version of nuspli and they donwloaded fine, but when i went to install them via WUP installer GX2, they started installing and about a quater/half way they stopped and i got the error message of "reformat micro SD to 32k blocks etc", tho my sd card was fine, i checked it twice for errors, and the ducktales game i dl from the same nuspli ver installed fine no issues.

so, to fix this issue, i updated nuspli to the lastest ver and redownlaoded those games again, installing those worked 100% zero issues the second time.

so, if your having issues with your games from nuspli,

1) update nuspli to the lastest ver avalable (Etheir HBL ver or channel ver or both)
2) delete remove the corrupted NUspli files for the game(s) that fail to install properly
3) Redonload those games using the newest nuspli ver again,
4) install them again using wup installer GX2
5) if it worked 100% (zero issues during install), enjoy your game(s) on wii u!

Hope this helps you with your issue!

Cheers!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, um i had a similar issue to your problem when i tried to dl bayonetta & bayonetta 2 using Nuspli, i had dl them on and older version of nuspli and they donwloaded fine, but when i went to install them via WUP installer GX2, they started installing and about a quater/half way they stopped and i got the error message of "reformat micro SD to 32k blocks etc", tho my sd card was fine, i checked it twice for errors, and the ducktales game i dl from the same nuspli ver installed fine no issues.

so, to fix this issue, i updated nuspli to the lastest ver and redownlaoded those games again, installing those worked 100% zero issues the second time.

1) update nuspli to the lastest ver avalable (Etheir HBL ver or channel ver or both)
2) delete remove the corrupted NUspli files for the game(s) that fail to install properly

Cheers!
Why are you installing the downloads with wup installer GX2 when Nusspli has an inbuilt installer that works way better than wup installer?

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Why are you installing the downloads with wup installer GX2 when Nusspli has an inbuilt installer that works way better than wup installer?
um, well for those games i had dl the 1st time becuase they were courrputed even when using nuspli to install them to usb SSD, they gave install errors and wouldn't install in either nuspli or wup installer gx2, the 2nd time tho, they worked on redownloaded, :) .

um, i prefer wup installer gx2 over nuspli for install cuase of the cool gui bg music?
well nuspli has a cool bg music theme also.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
um, i prefer wup installer gx2 over nuspli for install cuase of the cool gui bg music?
Lol... :rofl2:

Anyway, it's completely up to you what to use to install the content. Both tools, NUSspli and WUP Downloader use MCP (part of the Wii Us operating system) to install the content anyway. So MCP installs the content and the apps are just asking for the current state periodically to be able to display it.
NUSspli should have less bugs (ofc. no guarantees) through.

@Andres_voxd In case you still have issues jump to https://github.com/V10lator/NUSspli/issues/142 , please.

Reactions: cheaptech

Andres_voxd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador

Cheers!

Well, I tried to update NUSspli and one of the two games I downloaded worked, but the other one, which would be pikmin 3, had the same problem when installing, I tried it with Wup Intaller, creating a new title file and nothing

I recently downloaded Sonic Unleashed on my pc and so I passed it and installed it with wup installer, but it stayed static in 1 of 3 gb and it didn't work, I tried it through NUSspli and nothing, update NUSspli, wup installer, and tiramisu is in its latest version

And all the options that don't work either

Sorry for my bad english, I'm using the google translate
Post automatically merged:

Lol... :rofl2:

Anyway, it's completely up to you what to use to install the content. Both tools, NUSspli and WUP Downloader use MCP (part of the Wii Us operating system) to install the content anyway. So MCP installs the content and the apps are just asking for the current state periodically to be able to display it.
NUSspli should have less bugs (ofc. no guarantees) through.

@Andres_voxd In case you still have issues jump to , please.
Hi!

forgive me for my little iq... How should I put an ip or files?
Can you make a brief explanation or tutorial?

Last edited by Andres_voxd,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Andres_voxd How is your USB drive powered? Cause this might just be power issues. The chance of this beeing a software issues gets smaller and smaller (seeing WUP installer has issues, too, or that already installed games fail, for example).
For the log: Let's wait with this. Cause again this starts to feel more like a hardware (HDD brownout) than a software issue.

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been struggling with these issues with NUSspil as well. I haven't been able to download huge games that take the most download time, so I just used USB Helper. But today I noticed that my Mario Kart wasn't seeing it's DLC, even though I had it installed. So to give NUSspli another try, I downloaded the latest (v 1.113 as of now), I deleted the txt file in the root of my SDcard to give it a fresh start, I moved my Mario Kart data to my NAND for no USB hanky panky, downloaded the DLC, and I got the "Installation failed! Files might be corrupt" error message. Won't install with WUP installer GX either. I'm running it on the Aroua beta 6, using the whub file. Can I create and post an error log somehow? Thanks dude.

Edit: Let me make some corrections. In Aroma, NUSspli fails immediently. WUP installer insalls for a moment, the fails. In Tiramisu, NUSspli will install it for a moment like WUP did, then fail. And WUP acts the same.

Last edited by Sowden,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.