screw_ball69

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've been having a hard time finding Fighting, Beat em up and Hack and slash games for the DS can you guys recommend any.

I have Mortal Kombat, Soma Bringer, DBZ: Supersonic Warriors, Jump Ultimate Stars and all the Hitman Reborn games.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well there is are some Naruto games, 2 Bleach games (three or 4 in Japan), Custom Robo Arena, Marvel Nemesis, Draglade, Guilty Gear Dust Strikers, and Maya the Bee: Klatschmohnwiese in Gefahr, for fighting games that I know of and as for beat-em up, I don't know that many, you could google for that one, there is one I know that is pretty good is the Full Metal Alchemist game for the DS

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Well there is are some Naruto games, 2 Bleach games (three or 4 in Japan), Custom Robo Arena, Marvel Nemesis, Draglade, Guilty Gear Dust Strikers, and Maya the Bee: Klatschmohnwiese in Gefahr, for fighting games that I know of and as for beat-em up, I don't know that many, you could google for that one, there is one I know that is pretty good is the Full Metal Alchemist game for the DS
I thought all the Naruto games were horrible, personally. Even the most recent one. All too shallow for my liking.

Tokyo Beat-Down is pretty bad, but I liked it. Lewis Cannon, the protagonist in the game, makes it a lot more enjoyable.

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
The Fullmetal Alchemist game is good if you have never watched the anime or read the manga. if you have, then this is one of the worst games made from a movie /tv show/ book. Just a heads up.

screw_ball69

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'll definatly check out Tokyo Beat down and the Bleach fighting games, I've gotten enough Naruto on other platforms.
As for Dust Strikers, will I like it if I am a fan of the other games in the series?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Veho @AncientBoi's favorite +1