Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cardyology said:
I played the demo & compared to FN3 I dont like it. They've made it harder to kick ass.

I blame the analog controls on that
unsure.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I prefer the new way you play. I loved FNR3, but I hated the parry system and the flash KO's. Especially online you would get people who would just parry and flash KO non stop. And the analogue controls are what make the game great, and stop it from being a mindless button basher.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
I prefer the new way you play. I loved FNR3, but I hated the parry system and the flash KO's. Especially online you would get people who would just parry and flash KO non stop. And the analogue controls are what make the game great, and stop it from being a mindless button basher.

Seriously, what's the difference between button mashing and analog stick pushing?? Either way you are doing something very fast so why not give me a choice lol.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
754boy said:
p1ngpong said:

Seriously, what's the difference between button mashing and analog stick pushing?? Either way you are doing something very fast so why not give me a choice lol.

You get far more control with the sticks and its more realistic. Once I got used to and mastered analogue stick controls, I couldnt go back to using the buttons in FNR3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom