OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Emily died the morning after at 3:20AM. She was shot in the chest by a government official from behind under the suspicion that she was the one who had been breaking curfew. Emily believes that she was doing someone a favour by exposing the man who was breaking curfew. But she never knew who the man was, and she didn't even know half of the story, or any of the reasons why. Clearly, this is a BAD ENDING. Another day, she will see what is right.

------------------------FIN

asdfjkl; there's the first story. The ending is complete shit, I know. I'll try to fix that in future chapters of this story. Also, the names feel completely not creative at all to me. Maybe it's because I've just been surrounded by so much Japanese shit that English names sound bland to me. I hope you enjoy, and once I articulate my thoughts, I will begin the next one.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Shot for breaking curfew? Seriously? Please tell me that this is some crazy dictatorship country like china or something

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So um does anybody find out about the killings and start a rebellion against the extreme government officials, which sounds like a reasonable action to me.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't wait for the next chapters, I'm really getting into this, you should make an alternate ending to the story, or just move on to another character and then come back to her at the end, like some books do, maybe she is brought back into the main story later by meeting the other character or having importance to the plot.

Can't wait, you're really good at writing

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shit man, that was epic.
In what started off as a "fuck you" to War, this has become something that really consumed my time and made me want to read more.
That was really awesome.
More.
(When you can)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4