ROM Hack FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor

theimortal1974

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am very interested in this. i've already beaten both games legit and almost beat x again on the psvita but lost my cartridge with its save on it. i want to enjoy the story without the challenge. so i just start both games and save then use checkpoint to extract the saves, put them on my computer and use this?

Last edited by theimortal1974,

theimortal1974

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why isn't my last comment showing up? okay now it's showing up. it was supposed to be a 3rd page starter and that didn't show up for some reason.

Obomist1011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having trouble with the editor. It looks awesome but when I try to reload my save back into the switch I get nothing.

mashrien

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question has been asked several times in this thread, but ignored every time.. So I'm just pointing it out again:
Will this (be updated to-) work with X-2?
I'm also a dev, but my realm is mostly C# these days and while I do have a lot of IO/packing/etc experience, Java and I don't make good bedfellows, at all.

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

I'm working on updating my FFX save editor, FFXED, to work with Switch. This editor has been around for about a decade and I just started updating it again.

Download link:
https://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=27353

You can find the main thread for FFXED here, which contains supplementary material and more info about how to use the editor:
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-FFXED-Final-Fantasy-X-Save-Editor

I don't actually own FFX or a Switch so hopefully some of you can test it out and let me know what errors you encounter.

Troubleshooting:
- If FFXED.jar doesn't start up when you double-click it, first make sure you have the latest version of the Java Runtime Environment installed on your machine.
- If you have installed Java and FFXED's JAR file is not associated with Java and some other program runs when you double-click it, run Jarfix.

Screenshot:
ey9bwo0.png

-fuzzy
I am trying to re-create 2 items that i missed out on by playing too far too fast.
they got "magic counter" and "automed" what does the "auto-abillity capacity" mean? and what should it be on for these items?
These are the "buckler" and "Curative Targe"
1690372887370.png

1690372898910.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1