Status
Not open for further replies.

warbird

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gotta have some cash, if you can afford all the nextgen consoles, even between you all... And stop contaminating the topic. The issues you refer to has already been resolved in the latest source release.

D

Deleted User

OP
just play a little game of language analysis :
Here is our #1 subject
QUOTE said:
you dnt type english very well huh??
-I have to call me I.T. guy to find out how to work your ffa2 editor!
-A read me would be nice... Like DETAILED instrucions, The instructions on you download page make NO SENSE. You should fix that
-HaZeY

Here is our #2 subject
QUOTEYes sir Mr. Deufeufeu,
 It is still completly freezing after "alot" of quests... if you would like a list of the ones so far I'd be glad to send you a list.

-Could you please reply me as of maybe why it freeze's after alot of quests? Could it be me or is it just a error you already are aware of?

-Please Reply
-Jim Pimmer

#2 seems to be a more educated version of #1, but they both share distinctive features : a) they start all their sentences with a "-". On this I have to say that the first mail I've received from #2 wasn't showing them, but it was maybe too hard to refrain from this wonderful habit. "-" reappeared magically in the following mails of #2. b) typos, here #2 don't make a lot of typos but I can quote you some from other emails : "(Ex: Iron Ingrediants)", "I'm just letteing", ...

Then if you add to these that #1 can't be in college even after a massive donation of its dad, we are left two choices : either #1 suffer multiple personnalities or either #1 has imaginary roomies.

Dr. von deufeufeu

HazeyTheLazy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kid you are a psycho for typing all that??? In 'Current Events' we must use ' ' for main words AND we have to indent sentences for our next paragraphs so its kinda a habit? S maybe you shouldn't try playing "Psychiatrist" and think you know stuff when you do not... MAYBE just MAYBE this is how your crazy father or brother was so that is why you think this crazy stuff... I do NOT know?
-Now i'm so P-Oed i'm gonna go blaze up!

(Had to add this with edit) We indent our paragraphs with either - or ~ so yeah abd habbit for EVERYBODY studingy anthropology.

HazeyTheLazy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quote-Dr. Von DeuFeuFeu??? WoW u r 30 years old playing a DS how sad.
cry.gif

-I got 2 A's and th rest B's and 1 C and I study 'anthropology' NOT COMPUTER NERD mah niggah, I just play games get high as hell and study 'human humanity' right now we are studying "Why People Intoxicate They're Selves"
ironically I intxicate myself and do not know why? Hmm good thing im gonna find out.

masterful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously, I call b&. Sadly I can't.

Keep up the good work guys. I can't wait for the next release.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Guys if you can't be civil to each other please don't post at all.

@Hazey every topic I read a post of yours it seems to be directed at deufeufeu and is always an insult or attack of some sort. If it continues warn levels will be raised.

Riku Akiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cry.gif

-I got 2 A's and th rest B's and 1 C and I study 'anthropology' NOT COMPUTER NERD mah niggah, I just play games get high as hell and study 'human humanity'Â right now we are studying "Why People Intoxicate They're Selves"
ironically I intxicate myself and do not know why? Hmm good thing im gonna find out.
Please tell us...Why the F**k you exist? Especially after using the term "Niggah"...Thats beyond crude. I Declare BAN! Anyways, Great Work deufeufeu, Don't let idiots like this slow your progress down (Granted, I know good and well that it won't. You're much more intelligent than to let stupidity get to you.) Even though I'm a Story kinda guy, I played the FFA2 using your patch, and I must say, I

D

Deleted User

OP
cry.gif

-I got 2 A's and th rest B's and 1 C and I study 'anthropology' NOT COMPUTER NERD mah niggah, I just play games get high as hell and study 'human humanity'  right now we are studying "Why People Intoxicate They're Selves"

Please tell us...Why the F**k you exist? Especially after using the term "Niggah"...Thats beyond crude. I Declare BAN! Anyways, Great Work deufeufeu, Don't let idiots like this slow your progress down (Granted, I know good and well that it won't. You're much more intelligent than to let stupidity get to you.) Even though I'm a Story kinda guy, I played the FFA2 using your patch, and I must say, I

rmco2003

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a patcher already which replaces all of the files in the rom, it works for most people but for some it doesn't, which is mostly related to using ndstool for packing and unpacking the files.

D

Deleted User

OP
I have a patcher already which replaces all of the files in the rom, it works for most people but for some it doesn't, which is mostly related to using ndstool for packing and unpacking the files.
yes but this works only if your game is making heavy use of the nitro file system. For this game there's a big 70mb archive.
By the way, ndstool is bugged. I'd suggest you to write your own nds tool extracter/packer.

VGK

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I got the thing patched sucessfully. But I just get a white screen when trying to load it, stupid G6...

Question, is it supposed to be compressed to high hell after patching? (134 mb to..73?)

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Can I get a CRC on the patched file? Cause mine seems to freeze on my Cyclo.

QUOTE said:
U got some nerve frenchy
^Wow, took a lot of offense from that. racism != cool.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it to work.
EDIT2: Btw, the average gamer age is actually 30-35. Just sayin'

monopoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a rather noobish question I am waiting till all the required text is translated.

Why is the editor being packaged with the patch now?

Is it so people can translate it themselves in addition to using your work?

Like I said I have yet to download anything except one of the previous patches to see how well it was coming out.

boomyshoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I patched and did everything just as your readme said but when I load it on my M3 Simply it freezes at the "Game Loading" Screen. What am I doing wrong? The patched file for me is only 74~ MB...

Riku Akiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I patched and did everything just as your readme said but when I load it on my M3 Simply it freezes at the "Game Loading" Screen. What am I doing wrong? The patched file for me is only 74~ MB...
Please PLEASE, deufeufeu can't stress this enough! THE FILE SIZE SHOULD BE ABOUT 110MB. No More, nor any less! So Just keep patching until you get a File size of 110mb! We have to do the exact same thing with "Its a Wonderful World" It works, you just have to keep trying!

HazeyTheLazy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Please PLEASE, deufeufeu can't stress this enough! THE FILE SIZE SHOULD BE ABOUT 110MB. No More, nor any less! So Just keep patching until you get a File size of 110mb! We have to do the exact same thing with "Its a Wonderful World" It works, you just have to keep trying!
Kid you are pretty snappy... Well just chill & get high... You know people who get mad at people the dont know, abuse little animals or themselves in some way or another. I learned that first month in college MAH NIGGAH!

Mieki

Trophies
XP
Country
Meh...It's just patching. I've also had a problem the first time around. Maybe it should be included on the wiki.

On the side note, can't seem to run the editor. I get this error everytime:

CODETraceback (most recent call last):
ÂFile "main.py", line 1481, in
ÂFile "wx\_core.pyo", line 7823, in __init__
ÂFile "wx\_core.pyo", line 7420, in _BootstrapApp
ÂFile "main.py", line 1437, in OnInit
ÂFile "main.py", line 1304, in load_rom
ÂFile "nds.pyo", line 273, in __init__
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Desktop\\SLOT\\ffa2.nds'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1