R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Right so last night we were all drinking at my uni halls so I gave money to this one lad (Colin) saying he will pay me back £7 and get me drink too.
So he did just that but this wasn't the problem. In fact the night was pretty good all night we all progressively drank more and more and I had some whiskey.
Anyway, while some of us were in his room I noticed he had really awesome watches. So I wanted one and I said can I buy it off you and you don't need to pay me that £7.
All that was fine until later on when we were about to go out. I couldn't find the watch anywhere, not in his room, my room or anywhere else and while we were looking for it I said something like 'you sure you don't have it?'. This really pissed him off at the fact I even thought he would try and scam me.

So we gradually began to argue more and more and I only feel that someone would do something like that because of my past which involve getting beaten by my brother for apparently stealing 1p etc. (He is schizophrenic so yh). Anyway Colin said you think 'you have had a bad past? try being in prison 3 times' and he said something about his dad beating him up or something along those lines.

Basically it all just spiraled out of control and we were pushing each other and near started with the fists. I backed off knowing full well he would have focked me over being bigger than me. I just took my rage out on objects, I punched the fridge, wall, kicking things. When something triggers my memories of my brother it makes me really angry like if I have drunk a lot of spirits I would go crazy (this has only happened like 3 times but I hate it) This one girl managed to calm me down because she also has a schizophrenic mother and she is the one i am probably closest to in the halls. We just went for a walk and talked for a few hours just to calm down because I would have probably went for him and I would have definitely come out of it worse.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to call a truce or something because I know I was wrong for accusing him but he went well overboard with his reaction.

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to hear about your past troubles; both of you have gone through a lot so this has all escalated out of what was essentially a perfectly reasonable question to ask. If he reacted more calmly, none of this would have happened in the first place (unless you persisted with your questioning).

Just apologise to him, there's not much more you can do. He'll either apologise as well and all is forgiven and over with, or not; just do you what you need to do and leave it at that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed