ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Harry Troche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Made something for you guys! Children holding the Divine Weapons. THIS WILL NO WORK ONLINE
Also I'm wondering if anyone could take a look at my save and see why I have been shadowbanned. I really have no idea why, I have not done anything wrong.

Attachments

• Chapter0.rar
    17.1 KB · Views: 137
  • Kids.rar
    1.5 KB · Views: 135

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've been playing around with some character bytes and found a few random things out.
Let's have some fun then, shall we?
Um... This thing, once again, contains Revelation spoilers, so view at own risk?
http://imgur.com/a/CA77W

Edit~
04 for that 'Staff rank' byte activates only the staff use, probably best to only use that if you only want to use staves in whatever class, since I've no idea of what anything else will do so far.

I really wonder how you gave Shiro the red Hosido "lobster" armor.
Did you do this with save editing or rom hacking? How did you do it?
Can you give other exclusive clothes as well (Marx black nohrian armor, Aqua's dress, Leo's armor,. ..)?
Does it works on all characters?
What about PvsP battles+ shadowban?

I actually did change 3D battle models hair colors with save editing I'm very busy with pokemon at the moment
How did you do that?

Laith K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody know how you can make a unit the myrmidon and the unique mercenary classes from the hidden truths 1 dlc?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eh, may as well put this up here while we wait for all of this to be organised properly.
This is all of my current knowledge on save hacking stuff, well, of what I can recall anyway.
https://imgur.com/a/4cceB
Random notes~
that 18 and 2A in the second screen, after the Father ID I have set down, I think that's the Father/Mother ID for them, for like, taking a 3rd gen Kana into account, like I have here. Same would probably be true for Mother (The FF FF FF FF part of it)
What is the stuff you made a box around in RawBlock2 in the second row? I don't think you made a comment on it. If you did, I didn't see it.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, that's also for hair colour, I guess I probably should've made it more clear, eep, sorry.
Thanks! But that has me wondering... Why are there two sections for the hair color, the other one being in RawEndBlock for Corrin? Kana doesn't have that in his RawEndBlock, and neither does any other character you recruit.

And do you know what the other info is in the RawEndBlock for the children? Aside from the Mother/Father ID.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Were I to guess, I think the one in the Avatar block is just hair colour unique to them, while the other one is the one that's passed done, so you can have green hair and pass down pink hair, how strange!

Nope, sorry! Haven't looked into it at all.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were I to guess, I think the one in the Avatar block is just hair colour unique to them, while the other one is the one that's passed done, so you can have green hair and pass down pink hair, how strange!

Nope, sorry! Haven't looked into it at all.
That's really strange. I just tried to change my Corrin's hair color on a very old save file and it changed in both locations.

PKBowsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone got .fe14unit files for Frederick/Chrom/Garon/Mikoto/Sumeragi etc., anything? All the links to those seem to be dead.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got .fe14unit files for Frederick/Chrom/Garon/Mikoto/Sumeragi etc., anything? All the links to those seem to be dead.
In order to use those, you need custom firmware (CFW). If you don't have CFW, you can't import those characters and use them so giving out the link would be pointless.

Using one of the images in Omegablu's hex editing thread, I managed to decipher some of the RawEndBlock for Kana. http://imgur.com/a/k5o6Y

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: PKBowsy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Tried XDefiant it's mrh