Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
That's the one. Wasn't sure what to do with that information as none of the values seemed to match up. I ended up making a new Branch of Fate save with my desired Talent and swapping around that data.
Me too, was so confused. Anyway, BRB making everyone grima- I mean spoiler boss cause no more grima

ADVent492

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, for future reference, the relative IDs will be of little use. Or at least I don't know a use for them if it exists.

I use this sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d6ZO-e0nero5OswZ_Hz-HzGjozGYtTRmKT8KDTg98w8/edit#gid=0

The multiple tabs at the bottom contain the IDs for most of the important stuff.
Thanks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So, I guess the value at the end of the first line of rawblock 1 is the current class correct?

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually curious though about that Owain, Severa, and Inigo one. I'm having some contradicting thoughts now lol. Since you can control them, wouldn't that give them a Unit ID?

Edit: Realized it could just be for that Map so whoever is trying to find that out might as well give up

Last edited by Harvest God,

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I'm actually curious though about that Owain, Severa, and Inigo one. I'm having some contradicting thoughts now lol. Since you can control them, wouldn't that give them a Unit ID?

Edit: Realized it could just be for that Map so whoever is trying to find that out might as well give up
Non playable Units recycle Character IDs from map to map, I ported over Owain from Hidden Truths, and when I was playing Revelation, I stumbled upon, THIS
1461689691234.png

Basically, DLC assets supersede ingame assets, and I guess by pure coincidence IS gave both the Boss and Hidden Truths Owain the same Character ID, so when the game found my Owain Assets they superseded the boss'

Reactions: Harvest God

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
Non playable Units recycle Character IDs from map to map, I ported over Owain from Hidden Truths, and when I was playing Revelation, I stumbled upon, THIS
1461689691234.png

Basically, DLC assets supersede ingame assets, and I guess by pure coincidence IS gave both the Boss and Hidden Truths Owain the same Character ID, so when the game found my Owain Assets they superseded the boss'

His sword hand twitched too hard this time

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1461689691234.png

So it's random? Or can you keep him?

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
everything being discussed is so interesting (even if I can't understand around 15% of it)

So, DeathChaos I have a question for you. In a reddit post with Hans mods, you posted a picture of Garon Playable and it being really hard to do. What do I have to do to get him myself? I need him for... reasons.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
everything being discussed is so interesting (even if I can't understand around 15% of it)

So, DeathChaos I have a question for you. In a reddit post with Hans mods, you posted a picture of Garon Playable and it being really hard to do. What do I have to do to get him myself? I need him for... reasons.
not HANS, I use NTR CFW, and even this it's all custom DLC shenanigans which are only possible on CFW.

Soaprman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0.9.0 is released! https://github.com/Soaprman/FEFTwiddler/releases/tag/0.9.0

Changelog:
  • Add: Support for Global saves. It's a little... unrefined right now. I might polish it in the future.
  • Add: A cheat to unlock all conversations in the support log. In case you were looking to get some summer reading in!
  • Add: A panel to change the hair colors of the Corrins and childrens in the support log. In case their hair isn't anime enough already!
  • Add: Item icons in the inventory view.
  • Fix: A few small things.

what do you plan on doing with the "Global" file?

Oh hey, I guess this got asked today!

I missed most of the last couple pages of posts because the last few times I've logged into gbatemp, the bell icon hasn't shown anything. Guess I should manually check the thread!

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: But I am playing with it. :D:rofl2::tpi::evil: