OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
So what happened?

I got it on Friday, it was a VERY slow experience and it traveled around florida for awhile.
My 2DS has a dust spec inside of the screen, i bought this 3ds XL to see if i can get rid of it and plus its a larger screen and better than the 2ds
But when i open the package everything was like perfect condition(it was a used 3DS) no scratches anywhere. Doesn't even look used. When i turn the system on..... There was a spec.... Yeah... But its good anyways. I don't want to open it cause then it would remove the adhesive glue thing on the screen just for a dot. Its pretty bother some though. FedEx sucks IMO i like UPS more.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it on Friday, it was a VERY slow experience and it traveled around florida for awhile.
My 2DS has a dust spec inside of the screen, i bought this 3ds XL to see if i can get rid of it and plus its a larger screen and better than the 2ds
But when i open the package everything was like perfect condition(it was a used 3DS) no scratches anywhere. Doesn't even look used. When i turn the system on..... There was a spec.... Yeah... But its good anyways. I don't want to open it cause then it would remove the adhesive glue thing on the screen just for a dot. Its pretty bother some though. FedEx sucks IMO i like UPS more.
Depends on the location I guess... UPS is super slow here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh