Homebrew FBI Install help please

Hasslehogg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys

I am following the guide to install luma etc (i have followed this before on an old 3ds successfully) on my new version 3ds xl. I am up to the part where i inject dump the health and safety, but its not working. i get an error saying "This wont work on O3DS < 7.x or A9LH, health and safety dump failed"

I am not running an old 3ds, this didnt happen the last time, my firmware is 9.4.0.21E

Has anyone had this and know the answer, this 3ds hasnt had any mods done to it before i ran through the guide but i also tried to do the troubleshooting as mentioned in the guide, but there are no TMD & APP files in uppercase, only lowercase, i moved them anyway but it still failed

any help would be greatly appreciated or if there are other ways to install cia files or fbi?

thanks in advance

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys

I am following the guide to install luma etc (i have followed this before on an old 3ds successfully) on my new version 3ds xl. I am up to the part where i inject dump the health and safety, but its not working. i get an error saying "This wont work on O3DS < 7.x or A9LH, health and safety dump failed"

I am not running an old 3ds, this didnt happen the last time, my firmware is 9.4.0.21E

Has anyone had this and know the answer, this 3ds hasnt had any mods done to it before i ran through the guide but i also tried to do the troubleshooting as mentioned in the guide, but there are no TMD & APP files in uppercase, only lowercase, i moved them anyway but it still failed

any help would be greatly appreciated or if there are other ways to install cia files or fbi?

thanks in advance

This seems to happen when you dump the Health and Safety without the Master Keys.

Try to add all the keys to the root to your SD card and start again, if you are unable to restore your health and safety and dont have a good back up, use 3dnus and download the tittle id, it will be packed as a .cia and just install it.

If you just want FBI on Health And Safety, the guide provides a link to FBI_INJECTS already done. so just use those.

Hasslehogg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This seems to happen when you dump the Health and Safety without the Master Keys.

Try to add all the keys to the root to your SD card and start again, if you are unable to restore your health and safety and dont have a good back up, use 3dnus and download the tittle id, it will be packed as a .cia and just install it.

If you just want FBI on Health And Safety, the guide provides a link to FBI_INJECTS already done. so just use those.

hi thanks for the reply, what keys to the root please? start again as starting the whole guide again? The health and safety app still opens in the menu system. i dont care about it, all i want is fbi :)

sorry if i dont understand, it went smoothly the 1st time on the other 3ds

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi thanks for the reply, what keys to the root please? start again as starting the whole guide again? The health and safety app still opens in the menu system. i dont care about it, all i want is fbi :)

sorry if i dont understand, it went smoothly the 1st time on the other 3ds

the guide = http://3ds.guide

Download the fbi_injectable and install the .app with Hourglass or with Decrypt9.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?