Hacking FBI constant arm9 crash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you PMed me while I was away studying German, and this was the last thread you started, I'm going to surmise this has something to do with it.

@LowEndC, try a different SD card with blank setup. If the 3DS is acting funny with that one, there's a good chance your 3DS firmware needs to be repaired with CTRTransfer.

Mario Kart 7 isn't a title that requires importing a seed. I suggest you copy everything off your SD card, reformat it in FAT32 + 32 KB cluster size, and fully Write + Verify test that empty card with H2testw if you haven't already. Bad card = bad time.

If it's not the card, my best guess is your failed attempt at seed importing messed up the import.db and title.db found in the Nintendo 3DS folder. If either are those database files are corrupted, you're screwed with being forced to rebuild the SD setup using this guide.
There are no homebrew solutions in easily fixing or recreating *.db files. However, it should be possible to borrow someone else's (you need both files) if they have similiar library set. I'm not sure whether sharing each others title & import db constitutes as copyright or warez. :mellow:

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.