Homebrew FBI and CFW problem

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So if i wanna install a cia on my new3dsxl , it says the error message that i cant be higher than 9.2 , and cant install a CIA on 9.2 2+ but i am on 9.2 and should be able to do it , whats wrong about it? thx for every reply

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to be more detailed. Tell me

What CFW are you using?
Sysnand or emunand
homebrew fbi or cia fbi?

If you haven't even setup a cfw then you can't install cias. Just cause you downgraded doesn't mean your able to install all the cias you wanted without setting up a custom firmware.

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You need to be more detailed. Tell me

What CFW are you using?
Sysnand or emunand
homebrew fbi or cia fbi?

If you haven't even setup a cfw then you can't install cias. Just cause you downgraded doesn't mean your able to install all the cias you wanted without setting up a custom firmware.
I have reinand , and emuNAND, and i tried installing with the fbi.cia , my sysnand version is 9.2 .

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have reinand , and emuNAND, and i tried installing with the fbi.cia , my sysnand version is 9.2 .
Your in the reinand cfw while installing the cia right? (tip enter reinand and do sliderhax and install fbi.cia) Also this should go into flashcarts and custom firmware section

phant0mg33k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if i wanna install a cia on my new3dsxl , it says the error message that i cant be higher than 9.2 , and cant install a CIA on 9.2 2+ but i am on 9.2 and should be able to do it , whats wrong about it? thx for every reply

You need to set up a CFW to get those puppies installing. If you want to install to SYSNAND you need to set up either Minipasta, or install RXtools holding L on boot and selecting Devmode under advanced options. Personally I use reinand when booting EMUNAND for installs and Rxtools to install on SYSNAND.

CFW set up:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...luding-emunand-coldboot-cia-installer.405589/

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to set up a CFW to get those puppies installing. If you want to install to SYSNAND you need to set up either Minipasta, or install RXtools holding L on boot and selecting Devmode under advanced options. Personally I use reinand when booting EMUNAND for installs and Rxtools to install on SYSNAND.

CFW set up:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...luding-emunand-coldboot-cia-installer.405589/
He said he setup reinand. He can't install fbi.cia onto reinand

phant0mg33k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah
He said he setup reinand. He can't install fbi.cia onto reinand
My bad. Did you add you /DBS/ folders inside your NINTENDO3DS and add blank text file saved all types Named "title.DB", and "import.DB" in that "dbs" folder. then open system settings got to software magement and open 3ds software and let that reset your data base?

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ah

My bad. Did you add you /DBS/ folders inside your NINTENDO3DS and add blank text file saved all types Named "title.DB", and "import.DB" in that "dbs" folder. then open system settings got to software magement and open 3ds software and let that reset your data base?
Yeah

Thanks very much for the answears and tips everyone :) ^^ hopefully i can get it with the injekting into health and safety thingy.

phant0mg33k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah

Thanks very much for the answers and tips everyone :) ^^ hopefully i can get it with the injecting into health and safety thingy.

Alright, I had to do the same on my N3DS the first time i decided to install FBI To NAND yeah injecting to health and safety fixed it for me.

Best of luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Get a load from this guy lol. +1