GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Young punks, get of my lawn :angry:.
If you are young enough to have played a browser game in your childhood then you are not hardcore enough for the temp.

Jokes aside. I did had more free access to internet (dial-up 56k) when I was 12 and up, I never played a single web/flash game, I was already smart enough to know that those were shitty and not worth my time and bandwidth (unless they were hentai games :creep:).

Last edited by Sakitoshi,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I barely had internet at home back then, the school didn't have internet, and once the school got DSL I was just using it to download stuff (roms and PC games and sometimes game demos or mods) to bring home with me on floppies or on a USB stick. I remember using Kazaa to download stuff back then, in like 6th or 7th grade.
I never really played flash games much. Though later on (8th grade?) I discovered RuneScape and played that a bit at school since it was pretty much the best thing you could play in a browser for a while and a lot of people at my school were playing it.

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Young punks, get of my lawn :angry:.
If you are young enough to have played a browser game in your childhood then you are not hardcore enough for the temp.

Jokes aside. I did had more free access to internet (dial-up 56k) when I was 12 and up, I never played a single web/flash game, I was already smart enough to know that those were shitty and not worth my time and bandwidth (unless they were hentai games :creep:).
We were all about 8 yrs opd at the time. WE DIDNT KNOW BETTER:angry::angry::angry: STOP HATING US OVER HOW WE SPENT OUR CHILDHOOD ITS NOT OUR FAULT!!!

Ok, maybe the outburst but I had smoked so much weed I became a bit insane. Anyways but that doesn’t mean it’s our fault to be so young and not know better. I’m a teen now and I’m hacking consoles, not playing an educational game on a PC. I love to play GTA V stoned. In college. TAKE THAT!!!

Last edited by Alex4nder001,

pOOB73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When I was a kid, there was no internet. I had this "racing game". Really.:)

tomydigitalderbyautoraceway002.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: