Favorite GBAtemp member

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by GalacticWarsHalloween, Jun 7, 2019.

1. chaoskagami

chaoskagami G̷̘̫̍̈́̊̓̈l̴̙͔̞͠i̵̳͊ţ̸̙͇͒̓c̵̬̪̯̥̳͒͌̚h̵̹̭͛̒̊̽̚

Mar 26, 2016
    United States
    ↑↑↓↓←→←→BA
    Oh god. I almost forgot that guy. Man, that every topic was comedic gold. I can't even be mad at him. It went straight past annoying into hilarious. I almost feel bad for him, since I'm 99% sure he was dead serious but nobody took him seriously at all. Anyone still have archives of those threads? I want to relive the side-splitting hilarity.

More serious answer is I'll say @Lilith Valentine here as well. She's cool, tries her best to help when possible and is generally a nice person.

Mr. Looigi and Quantumcat like this.
  2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo and his tropane alkaloids

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    http://web.archive.org/web/20170609151010/http://www.davidosky99.xyz/gbafail/Users/ but all pages are broken...
    Green Joy-Con D-Pad Shells for Nintendo Switch
    which I used as a base for the Puma33DS logo (which I still use because I love it so much, lol)

chaoskagami and Quantumcat like this.
  3. AmandaRose

AmandaRose Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Glasgow
    @Durelle for being an awesome person and a very good friend
    @VinsCool same as above
    @Lilith Valentine same as above. Such a shame she had to leave this site because of the actions of others
    @Chary and her Dad. Life would be a lot less fun without Chary's hilarious blogs about her Dad.

And finally it would be remiss of me not to meantion two sadly departed and much missed friends of mine

@Noctosphere wherever you are you crazy bastard I hope you are well and not causing too much trouble :rofl2:

@Uiaad such a beautiful but troubled soul I miss you greatly my friend.

Last edited by AmandaRose, Jun 8, 2019
    Chary, VinsCool and NoNAND like this.
  4. jurassicplayer

jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

GBAtemp Patron
    jurassicplayer is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    Pantsuland
    This list is just one made primarily while scrolling through my old PMs. It's not an all-inclusive list or anything.

@fgghjjkll A weeb friend. Invited me into the world of fansubbers, now I get to sit in a channel listening to Sartaj spew nonsense. Still active
    @Chhotu uttam Another weeb friend. Obviously a true bro, helped out fgg IRL while fgg was visiting chhotu's homeland. Still active (every so often)
    @BoxShot Another weeb friend. We once had a chat that was line after line of anime references. MIA since 2016
    @Mantis41 Helped people with moonshell2 things. And I like moonshell2. Profile not available.
    @CannonFoddr Helped people with moonshell2 things (MAIO). And I like moonshell2. Still active (every so often)
    @Blackiris I never really talked to Blackiris, but he originally made the Moonshell2.0 guide. And I like moonshell2. MIA since 2011
    @Frederica Bernkastel Someone previously called antoligy. Honestly I can't even remember why I hold them with regards anymore. It's been a while since I left Stormbit. Still active.
    @SignZ A chatting friend. He taught me like 2 words of....German? Still active.
    @basher11 A vocaloid lover, therefore obviously fabulous. MIA since 2017
    @env A fellow themer, and a fabulous one at that. MIA since 2012
    @Jayenkai A nifty game developer whose homebrew I really enjoyed. Still active
    @spinal_cord A DS homebrew dev that made some alternative launchers. Still active
    @BassAceGold A DS homebrew dev that made some fancy things. MIA since 2017
    @Xenon++ A friend. And DS homebrew dev that made some dam useful shit. MIA since 2011
    @Mbmax A friend. We used to chat together with Xenon++ in #EZFlash, but now visits are rare. MIA since 2018
    @FAST6191 A friend. Also smart and an encyclopedia when providing information. He hung out with Mbmax, Xenon++, and myself in #EZFlash. Still active
    @twiztidsinz A guy who liked moonshell2 things and tried out some of my stuff. MIA since 2013
    @Ryukouki We used to talk about the silly things Haddad did in his videos among other things. Profile not available.
    @Cid2mizard Kept on top of that DS homebrew news and still does things now. Still active
    @Princess Rozalin Originally asked me for some theme requests. Had some random chats since then on the rare occasion. MIA since 2012
    @Normmatt One smart mf. We once had a small chat about the Nebula theme I made (of which the AK2i version was unfortunately lacking even in my eyes). Still active
    @Densetsu Someone I respected. All around helpful, knew Japanese and helped with various TL projects. 2016
    @Another World Spiffy guy. Also does reviews. Still active
    @TrolleyDave A former staff. He is a cool guy. I can't remember specifics though. MIA since 5 months ago (or lurking)
    @Toni Plutonji A former staff. Also a cool guy and has an associated pic somewhere. MIA since 2016
    @Vulpes Abnocto A former staff? He pays attention to gbatempers from what I understand in my PMs with him.
    @Chary It's Chary. She's cool. Does some reviews. Does some news.

Without these people, there are TL projects that wouldn't have existed (not all inclusive):
    @PhoenixGoddess Profile not available.
    @DarthNemesis MIA since 2017
    @jjjewel Translated LovePlus \o/.

Last edited by jurassicplayer, Jun 11, 2019
    fgghjjkll, Vulpes Abnocto and Chary like this.
  5. Asia81
    This message by Asia81 has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 8, 2019, Reason: inappropriate / please contribute to the thread more respectfully and relevantly ;).
    Jun 8, 2019
  6. Asia81
    This message by Asia81 has been removed from public view by Chary, Jun 9, 2019, Reason: Neither are you, dipstick.
    Jun 8, 2019
  7. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Anti Switch Owners

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    Any member that doesn't own a switch is a friend of mine! :gun:

8. NoNAND

NoNAND GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 22, 2015
    Albania
    The other plane of existence
    Upon hearing that I had to burn down my switch just to be friends with p1ng, the relentless.

alexander1970 likes this.
  9. loler55

loler55 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 4, 2012
    Gambia, The
    @ELY_M found this guy in mariomaker first and then he found me here

Mr. Looigi and ELY_M like this.
  10. ELY_M

ELY_M GBAtemp Fan

Dec 6, 2007
    United States
    @JeepX87 is my most favorite member here.

JeepX87, loler55 and Mr. Looigi like this.
  11. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    'Still Active (every so often)' ... although sadly not with MAIO though, It's hard to believe the last post I did there was back in 2012

12. JeepX87

JeepX87 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    ELY_M and Xzi like this.
  13. Xzi

Xzi All your base are belong to the proletariat

pip Contributor
    Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    Very kind of you, I appreciate it. It's hard for me to pick favorites here, as there are only a few users who I feel I truly can't get along with. Most of them have me blocked, so I suppose the feeling is mutual. :D

NoNAND, JeepX87 and ELY_M like this.
  14. FoxMcloud5655

FoxMcloud5655 GBATemp Developer

Nov 16, 2015
    United States
    Cornaria
    @Chary since she is such a good writer.

NoNAND and Chary like this.
  15. Vulpes Abnocto

Vulpes Abnocto Not Dead Yet

Former Staff
    Jun 24, 2008
    United States
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOp!NG!

[​IMG]

Last edited by Vulpes Abnocto, Jun 12, 2019
    DinohScene and VinsCool like this.
  16. Stwert

Stwert GBAtemp Advanced Fan

GBAtemp Patron
    Stwert is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 6, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Scotland
    Well, me obviously. No, wait, I hate me :D

So I’ll go with @Chary she’s cool and I like her articles.

Chary likes this.
  17. MarcusCarter

MarcusCarter Furret Freek

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    Johto Pokemon Fan Club
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted