ROM Hack Faster way to dump games?

SykoLogic

That gay nerd.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a faster way to dump ds games? I'm trying to backup Black/White but it's taking for Ever! It's only at 5% and it's been there for a couple of hours >_

SykoLogic

That gay nerd.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's only 6% but my Internet connection is good but it's like super slow and I don't think my actionreplay dsi dumps games but only saves I wonder if you can use that to dump games?

gamecaptor

R.I.P. Densetsu. Legends never die!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This brings up a question I have. I just finished reading Another World’s review of the CycloDS iEvolution. One thing of interests he states is “The real problem with DSi games is that only recently have DSi ROMs been properly dumped. Apparently only RFTD and Bahamut have a proper DSi dumper, something which has become a coveted secret, yet not all of their dumps are working correctly. Older “DSi enhanced” ROMs, which appear to be incorrectly dumped for DSi-Mode, failed to function as required. These files cause the iEvo to report that the required DSi data is missing, meaning that each of the older DSi games will probably require a new dump at some point in the future.”

Is anyone working on this? Has anyone reached out to RFTD and/or Bahamut and asked them to see about re-dumping older ROMs or sharing a way to properly dump DSi ROMs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*