pika3000

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry that I couldn't think of a better title but according to my firewall someone is trying to hack me every few seconds, and another program says that Euroaccess has been blocked along with some other random things like S.V.R Consulting. Is there anything I can do ?

In the last hour it says that the number of attempted intrusions is 167 and counting

unr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably just some idiot scanning your ip address range. Ignore it, if you're using something else than default windows firewall, you'll be fine.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's why I love my NAT firewall that comes with my router. Nearly nothing penetrates it, and if it manages to do it, I got Kaspersky blocking all possible ports.
tongue.gif

Haven't had a virus or spyware for a long time now.
tongue.gif

Kiljaeden

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Get the free Zone Alarm Firewall. It's quite decent. You'll find that there will be a lot of intrusions through various ports, but often it won't be hackers deliberately trying to hack you.

pika3000

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I no longer think that anyone is hacking me because when I checked the ips in the log I noticed that they were local numbers so I plugged out the internet cable from the router (its wireless but I don't think that matters) but left my pc connected to the router and the firewall still said that someone was trying to get in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: