With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Hahaha...Americans >.>;

kidding' but wow, those nuggets must taste really good if she really wanted them.
...gotta go to the nearest mcdonalds here to try them out. >.O'

yuyuyup

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Booze is poison, mcnuggets is crack in a glass dick. It's a woeful combo. Step away from that shit. They engineer food for extreme taste at the expense of your health. Also booze is shit, stick with marijuana.

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
yuyuyup said:
Booze is poison, mcnuggets is crack in a glass dick. It's a woeful combo. Step away from that shit. They engineer food for extreme taste at the expense of your health. Also booze is shit, stick with marijuana.
Wait, but if the nuggets taste good enough to be compared to crack, then won't potheads aim to go to mcdonalds and buy a billion nuggets for the munchies???

yuyuyup

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Escapa said:
yuyuyup said:
Wait, but if the nuggets taste good enough to be compared to crack, then won't potheads aim to go to mcdonalds and buy a billion nuggets for the munchies???
potheads can eat healthy, I get high like 5 times a day and I lost 55 lbs since my septorhinoplasty healed and I quit the fast food beast cold turkey

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
laugh.gif
She sure wants those nuggets; I'd imagine going that crazy over food means she can probably get a lot of fun made of her now.

Also: MOAR!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==