ROM Hack FAQ: PokeSav

slickskater29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah, somthing changed. When I put in the 85h, I can now put 2 characters as my trainer name, instead of just the N I was getting before. Do the hidden values link in with other things?

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
well i'm not sure about that, but me and my friends think that hidden value have something to do with pokemon checksum....but we have no idea what their fuction is, now what i'm doing is use the legit pokemon and copy thier hidden value (if any)

i hope someone know what it does...i try asking the hacker that reserve enginarring pokesav, but he have no idea as well since the creator of pokesav dont want to release the source code....

HellishINC

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know if .39 was translated?

smile.gif

soccertim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can a pokemon made from Pokesav be used on PBR?

What are the common mistakes people make when trying to make a legit pokemon for pbr?

TheGhostofRazgri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I got the size fixed, but I have a new problem. Everytime I try to make an Action Replay code, it doesn't work. What I'm trying to do is make it to where Box 1 is named Starters, has the Simple background and has the previous eleven, I'm counting Yellow, starters. Can anyone help?

Atma01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm... How do I use the location slots. Every time I go to the Battle Zone my game freezes. Did I skip something? I want to get there by altering my location yet I don't know how to do that. If anyone has a list of all the main locations or knows the locations for the BZ then please PM me or something.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
well i have a question....

o.k if i'm using pokesav to make a legit pokemon, 100% legit with the correct EVs, description and move list...

will i the judge know if i join the tourney with that pokemon?

i'm asking this is because i keep hearing about people get caught in tourney for using pokesav pokemon...

thanks.

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well, what you should do is get a legit version, and edit it

if it has egg moves, get 2 pokemon to make one, then give it egg moves and ad everything normally

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol