Hardware FAKE Wiikey Holograms Beware!!!!

Goldcoastr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.goldcoastrs-modchips.com
XP
Country
lol they are good points

now all i have say is for past 12 hours ive been trying to actualy buy from these fake xeno team

they just dont understand anything you try

for starters there website store doesnt work no shipping charge added but 70 millon sumthing orders hmmm

i ask on msn there sales support if i pay the invioce 2 USD will i get my order

they said 3 hours ago making you invioce still im waiting fpr a invioce for 1 hologram CLONE just to actualy get one to take the real picture of

my main point why use a logo on your website which doesnt have your url it has another companys url www.wiikey.cn

they reply to is i talk too much lol
rofl2.gif

i actualy want buy a clone hologram but yet they cant offer serivce lol

this is worse company in the world

lol i wait invioce like nice boi

& when i get a clone hologram ill take real pictures post all over then net if same or not

cause the chips for sure are not even close

rofl2.gif

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol theres a big differnce in a clone to a official chip mate what every you want buy thats fine

but i sure you no clone is 1 % good quality compare to a official chip

bad month the maker all you want i still say official wiikey is a lot bette

i can see this treads going kick up a big stick 5 mins already 74 views WOW

bow.gif

There is a big differnce (sic): the price, and that's the only one.

Goldcoastr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
silly people

there not only is one difference in official wiikey to the clones

not at all is price only factor

yeah one of points made above bout the clones being a make from the same official maker thats so not true

where in the world do you read this stuff

hmmm probley forums like this sum1 said it so must be true

well thing what you want bout my post & say what you want

all i got say after 24 hours finaly i get point throught to these fake xeno team& a wiikey hologram is 5 USD as a total order

hmmm bit joke if ask me i wont complete that order no point i know im going get sum fake looking hologram

i only wanted buy one so i can take real picture show thw world if even look real

no those who cant tell a official chip from a clone must be hmmm no comment cause i indeed find it like easy as 1 sec look at a clone compare to any version every release & yeah spot a official ship just by looking at it

clone has cheap written all over it

but way if official maker does make the clones why would the package be different

that make no point in making them not going save cost but need go get different package forsame machines they be using

hmmm as i said user did write sum good points sum lol are very funny to me

all i say again is its your option for official or not your the consumer not the maker

you make the option to stall a dodge made chip compare to official wiikey which official products do in any brand go throught a Quality contro system clones in anything

thats basicly half the product cost there just make no test no quality we make make make cheap for you simple as thats

i support official wiikey cause better

i also have sold a official sony memory card adaptor from a china manufature or make them for sony

& lately i only sell the 3rd party clone model even the box is a copy of the real official sony product

all i can say is they sell better due to thats what the consumer wants anyway best regards i already said this no 1 listens anymore so whats point
mad.gif

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what would be hilarious? If wiikey themselves made a "wiikey clone". They know some people won't care about that and will go for cheapest possible, and that others will swear by "authentic" stuff, thinking it may or may not be better, yadda yadda. So they can be sure to secure money from both fronts
smile.gif

If I were wiikey, I'd think about doing that, especially after there were already other wiikey clones in the market.

But in either case, while this is getting ridiculous, if the clones can be updated just the same, and as is are loaded with the same programming as authentic wiikeys, then ehh. You can argue about shoddy craftsmenship and poor soldering joints or whatnot, but we've seen on here and other forums both wiikey and wiikey clones fail out of box for whatever reason. We don't have the statistics on if clones are indeed worse, but as with anything that has multiple origins, there is for sure more uncertainty than the genuine product.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Die china men eh....I'm not sure whether I should take offense to that but just because there are a few fakers in a country of several billion it certainly must mean that all chinese people fake american made products right? That's what you all think right?

So what if its a clone sticker...you gotta use your head before buying.

The only thing worse than console fanboys is modchip fanboys.

Oh then again, you're a modchip distributor...supporting the Chinese and ripping off the Japanese, Europeans and Americans is your business correct? Or better yet, why don't you add these fake stickers to your inventory along side of the fake WiiKey.

Goldcoastr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Hmm good words but i reckon if sum 1 actualy sit here & do a real gragh of the amount official D.O.A compare to a clone the official would have the less amount for sure

also point that official company would now make a clone is suit out of the hole basic rule to why they made there company & wiikey logo's

why whats point if going make it now cheap

anyway they wont cause there smart after all they are the only company to actualy invest money into there project in way you know how much they have had pay software developers to make any suit update also the first one

ive seen pictures of the test desk of the first officia wiikey chips when first started & i tell you not theres a lot lot wii systems which were bricked wrecked & now usless in the making of the chip

noclone company have invested this

they get a basic design go cheap as manufature you make for us we pay you answer from manucture is sure we make for you 0.000001 Cents sumthing like that & magic sum fake xeno team claim be real its a simple a that

if only those manufacture new what they actualy do tothe world but again they dont care every thing these days is money & how much do we get to make work or so on thats all the world cares bout

why i dont know id be happy penny less or not

anyway as said before NO LISTENS WHATS POINT
lecture.gif

Goldcoastr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
LOL i read post above mine must been posted while i write

my answer well i did say its up to the consumer

well i offer 3rd party chips only due fact you people out there do want sum times buy them & thats your option

but notice wiikey 3rd party stilll instock & official sold out due official yeah 100% better

i see this tread just going no where

considering we all are not even talking bout the sticker but now its a tread just on the clone factor

all i can say is its started to worn people beware of fake holograms & itstands at that

My last words is the fake team xeno even have nerve to use other people pictures

what they dont want invest in a digi camera thats a joke

it would taken them like 2 secs open that front page logo & place www.wiikey.com.cn instead of just .cn

thats my hole point do you really want buy a chip from sum one who doesnt even want invest time yet alone money into there bussiness nor product they sell

people who run that site no NOTHING BOUT MODCHIPS

no offence fake xeno team but yeah if you sell sumting it might help at least to research the info on product after all how can you provide custormer serivce if you no nothing bout what your selling causefake team xeno for sure no nothing

fact they claim been in bussiness for like 10 years lol
rofl2.gif

& no im no silly fanboy say what you want it is a furom & you are allowed you say to a point meaning if follow this sites rules well i cant stop you

all i can say is this tread every time i come back look makes me lol even harder

thanks every one for making my day
tongue.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I read that some chips were leaked from the factory from wiikey's official site, that is..before it got ruined and they lost everything posted there.

also yes I know there are cheap clones but my point is, it's always the same atmel chip unless u get royally screwed. and that chip only costs about $1.50 in bulk quantities. I've heard if you order several thousands, it gets under a buck a piece.

btw why are you guys typing with spaces between each phrase? it's kinda a lot of jabber to read this way
biggrin.gif

Goldcoastr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
the chips are not all the same

if you actualy have clones like a few different versions & wiikit & official wiikey i tell you not the chip isnt the same at all

& isnt the hole factor of the official model the resistor they use not the chip on top

after all ive never seen a clone with the same resistor as official keys

as said every 1 is going just say what they want

& i did warning the world theres now fake holograms

simple at that clone now trust only official reseller & yeah that includes me i dont now thing my site will be trusted for official keys unless now i buy the 500 pc a month to be a reseller

anyway im a ebay seller website is just a test can close it in a second & will not worrie me at all

test still has 3 months left so hmmm i test to end then i get my own results & see my own gragh for my bussiness not consumer

& yeah excause my spelling after all i am from china english is second lang not first

by the way this tread is growing very fast lots views so i hope every one reads FAKE HOLOGRAMS BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, but I haven't heard of anyone actually copying the data back off the different wiikey/ wiikey clones for comparison.

If I had a company like wiikey, and I found out there were clones being made, and I had no way of getting the resellers to stop selling those clones, I figure I might as well get a piece of that / make the actual legitimate wiikey better. That said, clearly they're still struggling with the latter, so let's talk about the former. Who knows how much the other clone companies are charging, but if wiikey can undercut them, then they'd at least cut into that category as well, and while it'd be making a whole hell of a lot less, it's better than letting the clones get away with making all the money from the clones.

That said, again I'll mention no one has compared the contents of the atmel chip. What if wiikey cleverly redesigned the code in their clones such that when an update does roll around, it'll brick the clones.

Then again, I'm sure that might instill a lot of fear for people with their own legit products since a lot of people will think they have legit wiikeys who don't, and thus consequently, legit wiikey owners will begin to doubt their products as well.

Just throwing it out there. Sorry if I sound like I'm debating as if I were certain. It's clearly hypothetical, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it were completely untrue.

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
holograms were hard to copy back in the early 90s when lasers were uncommon. Really dont find this surprising at all since chinese fake memory card people have been copying sony and other card holograms forever.

Whys wiikey so popular? its not perfect and the oddest thing is everyone wants wiikey for update yet they dont even have a update out. i say go with a alternative open source, programming a AVR/PIC isnt hard as it seem, parts alone to make one cost as much as fake wiikey around $10-$15 + you get to practice soldering while making it not to mention its only like 10min work.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fake site, everything was stolen form wiikey.cn, they could sue them. Then again, I don't think the Wiikey team is even ALIVE!

ghosthk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Die china men? You do realize that "china men" created the official Wiikey, right? Wiikey.cn? cn is the country code domain for China?Â
rofl2.gif

You make me laugh. Please do some research before making racist comments, thank you.
He may not be capable to understand what you say.
Because in his mind, a few Chinese are copycats=All Chinese are copycats.
You can't communicate with those idiot who without logical thinking.

sanchoquo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well, just to let you know I recieved my 2 Wiikey holograms from this very site, aside from the bad engrish in their emails
they did exactly what they said they would and the holograms look perfect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu