FAKE Wiikey Holograms Beware!!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Goldcoastr, Aug 9, 2007.

Aug 9, 2007
  1. Goldcoastr
    OP

Newcomer Goldcoastr Advanced Member

Australia
    Today i seen sumting i was shocked

here look for yourself

FAKE Official Wiikey Holograms * BEWARE * !!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Wiikey Hologram
    Date? 25-Jul-2007
    >=1000? USD0.5
    500 to 999? USD0.8
    100 to 499? USD1
    50 to 99? USD1.2
    10 to 49? USD1.5
    1 to 9? USD2
    Quantity? 5832
    Weight? 0.304kg / 17 x 16 x 1 cm

Description?
    This product is designed for the Wiikey Modchip

Worse part is they have nerve to use official wiikey hologram pictures dodge china men die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these are real picture of a product

[​IMG]

theres is even copy ememy picture's thats shocking shame shame

Official FAKE Wiikey Holograms * BEWARE *

[​IMG]

2. gambit420

Member gambit420 GBAtemp Regular

France
    i am shocked that those stupid fucks don't release the long promised audiofix, so all chinese bootlegers rip the fuck out of them, in my opinion its totally ok!!!

3. Goldcoastr
    OP

Australia
    I forgot to add that this link i provided does not link to the real official wiikey website

that is the fake one & now there selling seperate not even free with chip

fake clone holograms id beware who every one buyer from now on only official resellers on wiikey.cn website will be trusted

id like say dont buy from www.wiikey.com.cn they are low life china men

they if you actualy look using the official wiikey picture lol but it has the official url on it not there .com.cn it clearly shows how dumb they are

look for your self

[​IMG]

like every one now right click then Properties you see the image i provide above is hosted on www.wiikey.com.cn

but the picture clear to be shows www.wiikey.cn

& clearly shows how dumb & how much they dont know bout the actual product they even sell

lol i just placed a fake order on there website for 100,000 clone sticker holograms there invioce gave me like 70 million was the number

bunch fake little china men only dream they have had 70 million orders what a joke lol dream on dream on
    [​IMG]

every one now beware!!!! when buying a wiikey

4. laurenz

Member laurenz GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    This is just what the WiiKey team deserves. I regret that I didn't get a clone. Could have saved me loads of money.

5. Goldcoastr
    OP

Australia
    lol theres a big differnce in a clone to a official chip mate what every you want buy thats fine

but i sure you no clone is 1 % good quality compare to a official chip

bad month the maker all you want i still say official wiikey is a lot bette

i can see this treads going kick up a big stick 5 mins already 74 views WOW

[​IMG]

6. xflash

Member xflash Local Ninja

Norway
    right really offensive againt chinese i see but anyhow yeah you're right that is kinda crappy but what do you expect? it's a nock off

7. betaboy

Member betaboy GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Has anyone considered that the same people may be behind the real and the fake site? [​IMG]
    The Wiikey guys haven't exactly been 100% honest so far, so why not sell the 'official product' with hologram for a couple of months and then offload any excess holograms via the unofficial site to maximize profits.

8. sanchoquo

Newcomer sanchoquo Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Im going to buy one,
    just because I was an early Wiikey adopter and I want one for the front of my case
    I wouldnt have said the Wiikey team deserve to be ripped off when I bought the chip, Infact I would have said that the
    reason they are sucking so much is because of the sheer amount of clone wiikey's about
    however after the dissapointment in the fact that they cant even seem to update their website with anything other than promises, I would say they deserve all they get.
    china men, you are welcome to my 2 dollar, simply because of how blatantly you have copied the wiikey site, made it your own
    and even update it more often than the official team

overall I feel sorry for the Wiikey team and I hope that they can create an update that wont work on clones(unlikely)
    simply because if you didnt pay for a real thing you dont deserve it.
    I get the feeling the china men update disc probably wouldnt ever arise.

9. Goldcoastr
    OP

Australia
    Mate i may leave in australia

but im not aussie im china men myself mate & yeah still comment stays

why what do you thing of sum1 who just copys every thing

for started months ago i asked to buy a 100 pc of 3rd party chips from that site

they couldnt even email me a real picture of there product

all i got was a edited picture from www.neoasic.com had the url in half picture

they think people are that dumb

well i think there even dumber

website gives me total with no shipping never charge shipping makes no sence

i actualy want buy a 2USD fake hologram to see what they actualy even look like but dont want waste 2USD cause i know ill never get it

& just giving this BEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP china seller my 2USD for no good reason but to only make them stronger

each to there own in the world but this is a shame for the real xeno wiikey maker not good need go back to drawing boards again not only now on boot disc but to claim there official product

sad day [​IMG]

10. Goldcoastr
    OP

Australia
    P.S theres no way in this world that its the same person

xeno are not like that at all

thats remark wasnt needed

for example you know the wiikey adaptor

if you buy official wiikey even from the real maker xeno they will not list you on reseller website if you sell wiikey sd adaptor

but if reseller SD Gecko they will

pritty much asures me there not the same person at all

anyway no1 is going listen

all i wanted to do is show the world this new fake item

& so far over 130 views on tread looking good

every one should tell as many people as you know

helps in every way

[​IMG]

11. Goldcoastr
    OP

Australia
    lol i have every1 now saying china men not good

i officialy make new name for scammers

fake xeno team sound better & yeah not risking tread be closed

Please every one say fake team xeno

or copycat xeno team

make me happy little boi cheers

[​IMG]

12. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    It was laughable in the first place when all the wiikey team did to tell you you've got a genuine wiikey was to supply a sticker. It was obvious the stickers would be eventually cloned. I don't feel sorry for the wiikey team, they've got what they deserve. I was one of the people that payed full price for one and have to wait for an update thats never going to happen. I wish I'd got a clone.

13. Goldcoastr
    OP

Australia
    yeah i admit the update will never come if every one is so neg - bout it

being - get you no were in life + actualy makes sumthing

anyway no one will listen & yeah if every one bad month the official team of course no update they will feel like not needed & just give up cause every one is so - towards the work they do

after all they are the only person ever to make a boot disc & have since started have made updates all the time anyway

every one else E.g fake team xeno use sum else software so does even the wiikit team

why maybe not want spend time into matter

i personaly dont think they know what there doing

xeno been round in modding for a while now half you out there proply use the xeno gc modchip made by them anyway

no 1 in world listens so whats point

people yet are looking but not speaking up 1 hour into tread close to pushing 200 views big news in modding & a shame for a great company need yet work harder again

i personaly think a logo on top chip like there first pictures would be good but yeah they copy that too

cheap china not good quality harder to find these days

Example:

i used sell XCM cases on release for xbox style & way back PS2 cases & yeah the way,

the newer models for wii & xbox 360 are made these days are not quality like years ago was more care taken when they made XCM now seems like they sold it off to a cheap manufacture like every thing else in our cheap made in china world

yes world the world made in china didnt you know lol

[​IMG]

14. sanchoquo

Newcomer sanchoquo Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I was just wondering, why does the thread title read beware?
    an unruly modder could benefit by this, by fitting clones and wiikey holograms, the end user would never be the wiser.

15. Goldcoastr
    OP

Australia
    its the princeable if your sold a official product you are buying official if installers lie

well i personaly wouldnt use them

any good modder will not even use a clone due fact dont want unhappy buyers

& amount D.O.A chip numbers are so high its not worth the risk

Besides wiikey are the best chip

check out tread 220 views only made 2 hours go check out amount users actualy on tread at one time below

you decide weather want a clone or official product you the consumer

& i tell you know your not going be happy if install a .10Cent chip you put in a few $100's console you got & IT STUFFS IT

or are you if so i think thats so silly considing your propley what stuff your nintendo wii

what to just save few bucks & buy a clone

as i wrote above each to there own

tread was only started to worn people so yeah BEWARE

oh i tryed change the title after no good i wish i could cause yeah i understand what user wrote above understand i just wanted to tell the world beware

considing no tread in this furom has told of this in its own tread

i look forward see what has happen to this tread in 24 hours considing in less then 2 its gotten over 220 people view it

enjoy your reading its a furom every1 allow there say i cant stop you so enjoy

[​IMG]

16. coolbho3000

Member coolbho3000 GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic

Die china men? You do realize that "china men" created the official Wiikey, right? Wiikey.cn? cn is the country code domain for China? [​IMG]

You make me laugh. Please do some research before making racist comments, thank you.

17. Goldcoastr
    OP

Australia
    hmmm im not slow mate

yes i know xeno are china

every thing in our world these days is china

anyway i know my websites mate & the domains that come with them & .com.cn i asure you come from a bad town in china copy cat town theres a few area's if want me name them

the official xeno team i asure you do not live in those area's nor do the official chips get made there

anyway i already said no1 is going listen so i dont see why im writting here i just waste my time

P.S what you want me to do re- edit all my post to fake xeno team, cause i will but then you have chnage yours wil not make any point cause mine them would say that word

if you actualy read what ive written then you see i started calling them fake xeno team cause really that is what they are

by the way anyway ever here order from there site?

id like know if are from hong kong they seem to me when i spoke to them the .com.cn fake xeno team they seem to me to be opterating in hong kong

P.S staff memember while back on wiikey@hotmail didnt even know chinese lang [​IMG]

bye [​IMG]

18. amptor

Banned amptor Banned

United States
    1) wasn't it said that a lot of the "fake" wiikeys were just oems that the factory made and sold out the backdoor?

2) aren't all wiikey 'fake' and 'genuine' made in china

3) wtf is the difference it is all chinese bootlegger crap anyway

4) you expect a genuine product? *chuckle* this isn't Nintendo

5) They all use the same atmel chip, be it genuine or 'fake'

6) U like to support one guy making modchips to hopefully fatten his wallet whilst basically helping people steal from Nintendo, yet you don't want to support another guy who is basically doing the same thing and like to rag on them for it [​IMG]

7) hilarious. this was bound to happen. Look at Kingston MicroSD. A lot of FAKE ones come with Kingston holograms, whereas REAL ones do not come with holograms at all! LMAO!

8) I want a truckload of fake wiikeys right nao!

9) Oh and I almost forgot, what kind of warranty comes with a genuine wiikey anyway if people are so concerned? Will they like replace your damaged wii if you improperly mod it? [​IMG] I didn't think so. Sorry guys but this busts the whole thing. A hologram isn't going to keep your wii safe from bricking.

19. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    lol @ point 7.

20. coolbho3000

Member coolbho3000 GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic

Not all .com.cn domains are illegitimate. It's simply a second level domain implying that the site is "commercial."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.cn

The clone Wiikey website just happens to be hosted on wiikey.com.cn, that does not mean that all .com.cn domains are bad. [​IMG]