Gaming [FAKE] Majora's Mask HD proposal

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looked nice but too much damn details. Just add some Moss and maybe a vine and add more polys to Deku Link and The salesman and better lighting. But all that damn detail just made the place look terrible. Looks nice for a fanmade trailer. And that's it.

Also, a LoZ remake sounds pretty cool to me. I mean, it was one of the first Open World games. Without a doubt Nintendos first Open World. A remake that toned down the difficulty and maybe upgraded the sprites to 32 bit or higher would be nice.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The deku looks strange but I guess the're suppose to. I forgot how much of a dark undertone MM had

Also, a LoZ remake sounds pretty cool to me. I mean, it was one of the first Open World games. Without a doubt Nintendos first Open World. A remake that toned down the difficulty and maybe upgraded the sprites to 32 bit or higher would be nice.
I'd rather them keep the original difficulty then add both an easier mode and a master quest type hard mode.

Reactions: 1 person

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it were to have a remake, hopefully it will shake up the gameplay a bit...like adding more time manipulation mechanics by way of the ocarina or something.

RichardLaughter

Trophies
XP
eoe this looks epic! i would kill to see oni link and majora redone in this quality! i can just imagine the boss battle! :D but to be honest i would much rather see a new title rather than a remake. id save it for 3ds. it needs all the software it can get!

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eoe this looks epic! i would kill to see oni link and majora redone in this quality! i can just imagine the boss battle! :D but to be honest i would much rather see a new title rather than a remake. id save it for 3ds. it needs all the software it can get!
But... the 3DS doesn't do HD...
And if its about a Wii U remake why is it in the 3DS section [/Anal about sections]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back