Gaming "Fake" images??

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is there any way to make the 360 recognize the images as if they were taken with a live vision camera (i cant afford one) so as to be able to insert them on PES 2009??

thanks

bye

ikick9000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
every accessory for 360 needs to have a chip in it to prove authenticity, so theres no fakes of any accessories and microsoft makes the maximum cash
ohmy.gif

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ikick9000 said:
every accessory for 360 needs to have a chip in it to prove authenticity, so theres no fakes of any accessories and microsoft makes the maximum cash
ohmy.gif

This, however a smart shopper will be able to find stuff like the live vision camera with 3months live + bunch of arcade games + points, look for the vision camera kit on places like play asia and import from which ever region is cheaper.

Just don't buy full point cards/live time as theyre region locked, I think harddrives are region locked too.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ikick9000 said:
ohmy.gif
wernt there fake memory card units?
also third party controllers
smileipb2.png

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
ikick9000 said:
ohmy.gif
smileipb2.png

Don't know about the memory cards but I have one of those Madcatz 360 controllers. It was only $15 but it is wired and I use it for PC only. I haven't found a wireless 3rd party controller yet.
unsure.gif

Also since you can't afford a new cam, tried looking for a used one. I got mine used from Gamestop for $17 and it was good as new. If all else fails, hit up ebay.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
754boy said:
Joe88 said:
ikick9000 said:
ohmy.gif
smileipb2.png

Don't know about the memory cards but I have one of those Madcatz 360 controllers. It was only $15 but it is wired and I use it for PC only. I haven't found a wireless 3rd party controller yet.
unsure.gif

Also since you can't afford a new cam, tried looking for a used one. I got mine used from Gamestop for $17 and it was good as new. If all else fails, hit up ebay.

Yeah I had a wired Joytech controller for the 360 that worked fine on it (apart from being a crap controller in general), but Ive never seen things like third party HDD, wifi adapters, or cams for the 360. :\

velocity37

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
??? said:
but Ive never seen things like third party HDD

There are tons of Chinese clone HDDHackr drives on eBay and places. If you buy a 120GB for ~$80 "new" and don't get a transfer kit...

ikick9000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
velocity37 said:
??? said:

There are tons of Chinese clone HDDHackr drives on eBay and places. If you buy a 120GB for ~$80 "new" and don't get a transfer kit...

all those hdd has the same hdd key though, so they are useless if you would like to play online ;)

velocity37

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ikick9000 said:
all those hdd has the same hdd key though, so they are useless if you would like to play online
wink.gif

Nah, you can use them just fine online. I think we have the bootleggers to thank for this though. If cloned HDDs were only used by a small amount of people, then maybe. There are so many cloned hard drives on eBay and other places that banning would result in many angry people who just thought they were getting a good deal. I've heard the drives are missing Partition 2 though, so you won't get backwards compatibility.

bubbleboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
velocity37 said:
??? said:

Increasingly these drives won't allow you to install games to them, or they ban you from LIVE coz they all use the same key and it's trivial to detect it's not an official M$ product.

Edit: as velocity above stated, they also don't give you backwards compatibility.

velocity37

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bubbleboy said:
Increasingly these drives won't allow you to install games to them, or they ban you from LIVE coz they all use the same key and it's trivial to detect it's not an official M$ product.

Edit: as velocity above stated, they also don't give you backwards compatibility.

Not to discredit you, but do you have a link to an xbox-scene thread or equivalent reputable source for this?

Just that there's lots of bad information floating about, like:
"fan voltmod gets you banned"
"I just updated my dashboard and now I have rrod"
"hey guys I just installed the update and no bans here, it's safe"
"powering the 360 without an optical drive gets you banned"
etc. The latter I believed to be true for a while as it was in a drive flashing doc.

Backwards compatibility is missing just because the pirates are too lazy to copy over a partition 2. If you have access to a drive with partition 2 you can add it easily. Though if you're going to go through the trouble you might as well just make your own HDDHackr HDD on the cheap instead of buying it from Hong Kong. Not that many of the games I care about are actually supported :\

Microsoft is also pretty fair, they didn't even ban people who used gamesaves to ridiculously inflate their gamescores.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
velocity37 said:
"powering the 360 without an optical drive gets you banned"
etc. The latter I believed to be true for a while as it was in a drive flashing doc.
LOL, did that so many times for many 360s, and no one got banned
smile.gif

GamerzInc

Trophies
XP
Country
bubbleboy said:
velocity37 said:
??? said:

lmao, what the hell? This information is completely false. I bought a 120gb of newegg and replaced my 20gb hdd with it. I installed it myself and used a 120gb key floating around on the internet. I haven't been banned, I can install games to it, and I have backwards compatibility.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As above most 360 hardware has an ID chip in them that verify's it as genuine same with the harddrives hence no third party drives/devices or cameras etc!

One way I suppose to cash in and make maximum revenue for exclusive to MS hardware sales!

3rd party battery's work as do wired usb controllers but as above the controllers suck! ...There's also an adapter afaik that you can use a PS2/PS3 wired pad
smile.gif

This is one thing that the PS3 beats the 360 on for hardware accessories as its a pretty much standard laptop style hard drive that's easily switched out and upgraded along with pretty much most blue tooth enabled devices being able to be connected and used such as mice and keyboards and headsets
nyanya.gif

You can also use a 3rd party wireless controller that works using a bluetooth/wifi/IrDa usb dongle too and using a PS2 to usb adapter use your wired controllers such as Guitar's etc
smile.gif

PS3 also has built in wifi so no more extra costs to get it connected to your wireless networks
nyanya.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
754boy said:
kobykaan said:
PS3 also has built in wifi so no more extra costs to get it connected to your wireless networks
nyanya.gif

Lol at $400 I'd say they are making you pay for all that up front lol
nyanya.gif

lol I got mine in the end for just MODDING a mates PSP and two of his mates PSP's and he just charged them whatever he liked for the modding process ...he got his cash for the PS3 that he needed and I got the PS3 for about 30 minutes of effortless work with tools I already had WIN WIN situation
nyanya.gif
!

But yeah even paying for the price of the PS3 outright is still cheaper than 360 + a HD + 12 months live and then live every 12 months its still a cheaper option to buy the PS3
nyanya.gif
once its paid for its just the games you need to buy lol!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1