Fake 3DS compatible Flash Cards

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by MegamanSPX, Nov 16, 2011.

1. MegamanSPX
    OP

MegamanSPX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2008
    Could someone give me a list of every brand of 3DS compatible flash cards that was already faked? I have one from r4issdhc.com (r4 3ds upgrade) and I want to replace it with a decent one with active support that was not yet faked so I won't have the risk of unwittingly buying one.

2. s4mid4re

s4mid4re  

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    It's practically impossible to list ever single crap-clone that claims 3ds support. There's just too many of them and not many people want to dedicate their time hunting down every single one of them. It's much better to just buy a decent cart at legit online retailer.

3. MegamanSPX
    OP

MegamanSPX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2008
    Okay I'll just stick to the most popular ones.

Acekard
    Cyclo
    Supercard

As far as I know, these 3 have the best support.

4. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    Cyclo's support seems to be diminishing fast.

5. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    I've seen plenty Acekard fakes, so you better check out how to distinguish the original from the copy (holo-sticker, SD slot differences, "bulges" etc.).

6. ficarra1002

ficarra1002 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2011
    United States
    I've heard good things about Supercard, and my Acekard 2i plays flawlessly on my 3DS.

7. C-Kronos

C-Kronos GBAtemp Regular

Mar 11, 2010
    United States
    Buldges don't neccesarily mean it's a clone/fake, a lot of the legit AK2is had buldges.

Personally, I think the Supercard DSTWO is the best option, with it having updates and the processor. The Cyclo flashcart that will run on the 3DS is crap, severe quality drop from the CycloDS Evolution, they really skimped on it.

8. tigris

tigris Sentient Existential Anthropomorphic Sweet Potato

Jun 19, 2010
    The Tibetan Himalayas
    Many fakes are good-
    i.e R4i Gold from R4ids.cn