Failed to mount CTRNAND

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by legendheaven, Jan 4, 2017.

1. legendheaven
    OP

legendheaven Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2015
    Failed to mount CTRNAND i dont have nand what i now ?

2. Aletron9000

Aletron9000 3DS Master

May 10, 2016
    United States
    3DS ARM9 CPU
    do you have a nand backup and a9lh?

3. legendheaven
    OP

legendheaven Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2015
    i dont have a nand backup but this installed a9lh

4. Altairseven

Altairseven GBAtemp Regular

Jan 21, 2016
    Argentina
    afeter installing arm9loaderhax you would be in 2.1, but luma cant open 2.1, you need to restore the backup that was done during the crt transfer process, or if you skip the backup (for fuck sake why do people do this), you can do a 9.2 crt transfer, that would leave you in a 9.2 boteable system, that can be updated to 11.2 via system settings

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

are you sure, did you skiped the step during crt transfer in decrypt9?, because it promts you to do it.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

you can check the sd card for a 2 files called nandmin.bin and nandmin.bin.sha, if you have them, you can use hourglass9 to restore sysnand backup.

in case you dont, you are gonna need to download the 9.2 crt transfer image from your 3ds model and region (be very careful not to use the wrong one), you can find them in this link

https://3ds.guide/region-changing.html (this section of the guide is intended for region changing, but you dont need to do that, you only need to download the crt trasnsfer image from your console)

unzip it and place the content in sd:/files9 alongside aeskeydb.bin, and then place and rename decrypt9.bin in /luma/payloads and rename as x_decrypt9.bin

then you can open decrypt9 on boot pressing X, go to Sysnand Options > CRT TRANSFER >Auto CRT TRANSFER. DO The backup when prompted.. allways do the backup when prompted!!!

5. legendheaven
    OP

legendheaven Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2015
    tnx mate sorry my bed english i do your way but what i now

6. legendheaven
    OP

legendheaven Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2015
    Thank u mate for helping pm me pls i give u code :)

Attached Files:

7. ProfessorCreepypasta

ProfessorCreepypasta Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2017
    United States
    I'm having the same problem but I backed up my nand. How do I restore it?

8. W4T4R1

W4T4R1 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 20, 2014
    Italy
    Just launch Hourglass9 at the boot and restore it, as written here, in Section IV: https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax

9. Xiphiidae

Xiphiidae

Sep 13, 2009
    Australia
    The guide literally says that you should continute with the guide. Boot into Hourglass9 and restore your NAND backup. if you don't have a NAND backup (you should), then go perform a 9.2.0 ctrtransfer.