Failed to install CDN title - Installing A9LH

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by EverCoo, Nov 6, 2016.

1. EverCoo
    OP

EverCoo Member

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2014
    United States
    I got up to the last step of Pialect's A9LH CFW guide and am currently installing the backed up tickets with FBI. The tickets install fine, but whenever it tries to install a CDN title, it will give me an error "Failed to install CDN title". Should I just continue or cancel?

2. EverCoo
    OP

EverCoo Member

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2014
    United States
    Well I installed the tickets without doing the CDN stuff, it seemed to work, but I'm not sure if that was what I was supposed to do since the guide didn't specify.

3. AnalogMan

AnalogMan sumoCheatMenu Dev

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    https://plailect.github.io/Guide/installing-arm9loaderhax

Section VII Step 8

"Press (B) to decline installing tickets from CDN."

You can ignore the errors as you should not have installed them from CDN anyway. While the errors make the process longer and more annoying, they will not harm anything.

mustapha89 likes this.
  4. EverCoo
    OP

EverCoo Member

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2014
    United States
    Wow, I'm dumb. I actually looked that section over too and I didn't see it xD. Well, i guess it's all good then, thanks!

5. AnalogMan

AnalogMan sumoCheatMenu Dev

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    I'm actually busting your chops. I submitted a pull about this and it was not added until after your initial post. Someone on reddit had the same issue a few hours before you posted.