Homebrew Failed system transfert 9.2cwf to 11.2

Axorve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

I'have following the new tuto for dsiwarhax, before, 2 month, the old tuto have sucess for downgrad 11.0 to 9.2.

so now i try to downgrad my N3DS 11.2 ( fail update ) to 9.2 with my 2DS with luma CWF and fieldrunner.

But, after system transfert ( transfert start on emunand on my 2DS cwf ), my N3DS don't receive fieldrunner :(

I have fail, because transfert on emunand ? not any trick for bypass 7 day for retry ?

Thank's.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi !
I'have following the new tuto for dsiwarhax, before, 2 month, the old tuto have sucess for downgrad 11.0 to 9.2.
so now i try to downgrad my N3DS 11.2 ( fail update ) to 9.2 with my 2DS with luma CWF and fieldrunner.
But, after system transfert ( transfert start on emunand on my 2DS cwf ), my N3DS don't receive fieldrunner :(
I have fail, because transfert on emunand ? not any trick for bypass 7 day for retry ?
Thank's.
If Fieldrunners was the only thing that didn'ttransfer, it's possibly because you didn't have a legitimate copy of Fieldrunners. You have to have a bought a copy from the eShop. I don't know if transfers from EmuNAND would make a difference.

There is no trick to overcome the 7 day waiting period between system transfers.

Don't bump threads; be patient for someone to respond.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

Axorve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank's for replay.

I have buy legitimate copy on eshop. I have suceffuly downgrade an other 3DS with the old tuto for dsiware downgrade ( 2 month before )

But i don't know, the new tuto don't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte