Failed system transfert 9.2cwf to 11.2

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Axorve, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Axorve
    OP

Axorve GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2016
    France
    Hi !

I'have following the new tuto for dsiwarhax, before, 2 month, the old tuto have sucess for downgrad 11.0 to 9.2.

so now i try to downgrad my N3DS 11.2 ( fail update ) to 9.2 with my 2DS with luma CWF and fieldrunner.

But, after system transfert ( transfert start on emunand on my 2DS cwf ), my N3DS don't receive fieldrunner :(

I have fail, because transfert on emunand ? not any trick for bypass 7 day for retry ?

Thank's.

2. Axorve
    OP

Axorve GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2016
    France
  3. Xiphiidae

Xiphiidae

Sep 13, 2009
    Australia
    If Fieldrunners was the only thing that didn'ttransfer, it's possibly because you didn't have a legitimate copy of Fieldrunners. You have to have a bought a copy from the eShop. I don't know if transfers from EmuNAND would make a difference.

There is no trick to overcome the 7 day waiting period between system transfers.

Don't bump threads; be patient for someone to respond.

Last edited by Xiphiidae, Nov 11, 2016
  4. Axorve
    OP

Axorve GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2016
    France
    Thank's for replay.

I have buy legitimate copy on eshop. I have suceffuly downgrade an other 3DS with the old tuto for dsiware downgrade ( 2 month before )

But i don't know, the new tuto don't work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice