astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
So, I spent most of my weekend walking. Thursday was FanExpo - and literally spent all day on foot, and ended up sweating through a few costumes. Friday was the Canadian National Exhibition, more time on foot as well as carrying a backpack full of water and food. Yesterday = (Saturday) shopping at an outlet mall for new shoes and boots for the next semester.

Where does this fail come in at?

Yesterday night, I was reading cracked.com and sitting at my computer. My head is at an angle, and the rest of my body isn't. I twist sharply, and hear a tearing sound. It is followed by searing, screaming pain. I go lie down, but cannot go to sleep because of pain! I turn over, and literally cannot get up. It takes effort to lug myself into a sitting position. I literally cannot stand up, and I basically kneel on the floor for a few minutes while I strive not to scream. I use my knees to get myself to my doorjamb, and use the doorknob and frame as leverage to get up. It takes more effort...but I finally get to the bathroom. Sitting down to pee hurt - just bending hurt.

I finally head to sleep thanks to an ancient bottle of tynenol 3 with codeine (leftovers from wisdom teeth surgery), but have a dream about running from things.

Yeah, major fail. I spent most of today on my back with cooling medication on my back. (I think I tore a muscle, and the only thing I can do is wait it out.) It's not too bad today...

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude that sint a fail that just really bad luck
ohnoes.png
.....also sounds like it hurts like hell

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat