OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
I received some Acekards for BETA testing today. I thought I would take a quick photo because they shipped factory direct. Many users will never get to see the Acekard before it is fully assembled and shipped out. This photo should also put to reset the rumor that Flash Kits come preassembled for sale and that resellers are not applying the stickers themselves.

-Another World

moerik

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sellers buy factory made AceKard chips and apply self made or shipped with stickers / box?
The question that remains for me is, from which factory do they buy them?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
moerik said:
Sellers buy factory made AceKard chips and apply self made or shipped with stickers / box?
The question that remains for me is, from which factory do they buy them?

when you order from acekard, some wholesalers, or direct from the factory you get:

- the acekard in the shell, glued shut
- a sticker for the front of the card
- a box which has yet to be folded into shape
- a plastic insert tray

the seller then folds the box, puts the sticker on the acekard, inserts it into the tray, puts the tray in the box, and ships it out to you.

it isn't like this for all wholesalers, some do the work before they shit out the packages. shipping them flat allows for more product to be shipped in a smaller box. for example, my 10 pieces came in a normal DHL envelope.

very few know the actual location of the 1 or 2 factories which make flash kits. it isn't information that is shared often. awhile back costello did an interview with a supercard member (as costello is living in china) and he was unable to get most of the "secret" information. this is costello we are talking about and he had a face-2-face with someone he had a very good working relationship with. that’s just how the pirating industry is, we all know from where in the world it comes just not from what exact location in that country.

-another world

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Another World said:
it isn't like this for all wholesalers, some do the work before they shit out the packages. shipping them flat allows for more product to be shipped in a smaller box. for example, my 10 pieces came in a normal DHL envelope.
freudian slip?
but yeah, i've had a few of my flashcarts arrive in that state where the seller has kept the boxes flattened/stickers off in order to save costs on the shipping (zhuzhu has great prices on 1:1 r4 clones because of this
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse