OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
A friend of mine is playing Fable 3, but she's having a glitch. She can't take out her weapons or open doors. All she can do is talk to people by holding the a button. How do I help her fix this?

EDIT: This is from what I was told, so I don't really know much about what's going on.
EDIT 2: Got more information.

If a person joins her game, they can do things just fine. She's tried turning the console off, she's tried re-loading her file, she's tried changing quests and areas, and she's tried going back to the dashboard. Nothing she's done has fixed this.

I'm thinking she might have to start the entire game over. What do you guys think?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fable 2 was full of glitches, so it makes sense it's sequel is too. For me F2 was unplayable, and they still haven't fixed the bugs.

Bastards.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
That happened to me. If the other person was doing an expression, that messed up the game for me. Maybe that's the problem?
Well, my friend found out when she went to a graveyard and into the middle of a group of Hollow Men, but they weren't attacking her.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)