Fable 3 Glitch?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Inunah, Nov 2, 2010.

Nov 2, 2010

Fable 3 Glitch? by Inunah at 10:29 PM (840 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Inunah
    OP

Banned Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

United States
    A friend of mine is playing Fable 3, but she's having a glitch. She can't take out her weapons or open doors. All she can do is talk to people by holding the a button. How do I help her fix this?

EDIT: This is from what I was told, so I don't really know much about what's going on.
    EDIT 2: Got more information.

If a person joins her game, they can do things just fine. She's tried turning the console off, she's tried re-loading her file, she's tried changing quests and areas, and she's tried going back to the dashboard. Nothing she's done has fixed this.

I'm thinking she might have to start the entire game over. What do you guys think?

2. Scott-105

Member Scott-105 Bow to me. Please?

Canada
    That happened to me. If the other person was doing an expression, that messed up the game for me. Maybe that's the problem?

3. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Fable 2 was full of glitches, so it makes sense it's sequel is too. For me F2 was unplayable, and they still haven't fixed the bugs.

Bastards.

4. Inunah
    OP

Banned Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

United States
    Well, my friend found out when she went to a graveyard and into the middle of a group of Hollow Men, but they weren't attacking her. [​IMG]

5. Joktan

Member Joktan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    there is suposed to be a patch releashed soon to fix alot of bugs in the game.so it was prob just that.