EZV 3 in 1 Plus?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Shuam, Apr 18, 2009.

Apr 18, 2009

EZV 3 in 1 Plus? by Shuam at 11:33 PM (955 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Shuam
    OP

Newcomer Shuam Member

United States
    Alright, I'm planning on ordering and EZV 3 in 1, mainly to play the Mother 3 translation, but I'm wondering if I should get the EZV 3 in 1 Plus or just the normal one. The plus appears to have better stats, etc, but upon doing research it's said to be somewhat buggy, and I couldn't find if it worked with the r4. I'm not sure if the normal one can run MOTHER 3 though, so... yeah. Help please ;o;

2. Vague Rant

Member Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Australia
    The + is the same thing but with 64MB of NOR instead of 32MB. The largest dumped ROMs are 32MB, so they'll all go fine on a non-plus 3-in-1, but I don't know where you would even find one any more, since the stock has simply replaced the old version. For example, on DealExtreme the SKU never changed and the item's name has remained the same, but they ship out the 3-in-1+ anyway. Either way, it should work fine with an R4 as long as you have the latest version of GBAExpLoader.

3. wchill

Member wchill Resident chillxpert

United States
    Just go buy a + version, the old ones aren't made anymore so they'll be hard to find new.

4. Shuam
    OP

Newcomer Shuam Member

United States
    Aight, thanks.

5. triassic911

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    The 3in1+ is also better for dumping ds games.