Hacking EzFlash 3in1 gba not work avter opera browser

TALANTO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all.

I bought EzFlash 3in1 second hand. When I tried to play gba backups it works (i play mario kart and dr mario + puzzle league). After that I run patched opera browser to test expansion mode and it works. But now when I try to play gba games again they won't run.

The GBA bios starts but there isn't "Nintendo" logo and the game freezes at "Gameboy" screan.
When I run "GBA Eploader" it says "May I set this Slot2 expansion pack for GBA ExpLoader. (A) run (B) cancel.". I tryed the both ways (first with A) but it was the same again.

I opened the EzFlash and I cleaned the connectors, I test the battery with multimeter and it was 3.0V. But nothing.

This is my first using of this EzFlash and maybe I don't know how to set EzFlash for GBA games. Or maybe I need to replace the battery.

I tryed to format the sd card and paste the files again but nothing, only opera browser works now.

Sorry for my bad English. I hope you can give me an advice.

TALANTO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks I will try it tomorrow. But I am 99% sure that the problem is the battery maybe it's dead or low powered (the battery is lithium maybe it's rechargeable). I tried many times and finaly I made gba game runs but this time in NOR mode.

If I want to change the game I need to play on a previous about 10 min. When I am changing the rom "gba exploader" says "ERASING NOR" and the new game runs. If I am not play these 10 minutes there is no message "ERASING NOR" and the previous game starts (I think the battery is charging in these 10 minutes). Sometimes I get sound or graphic glitches like this:
glitch-image.jpg

"PSRAM mode" now not working (it was working before opera browser). The NOR mode works from nds bios, rarely from gba exploader (I have only (PSRAM and NOR in gba exploader).

And this is it.

Edit:
And of course when I play a game, save and restart the console save has gone.

TALANTO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I made the test:

write.nds:

Nor Flash id=0x22732218
start SRAM verify
verify Err:Add=0, S=74, D=83
The same in verify.nds

Can battery replacement fix this?

Also in readme "1-The .nds files are pre-patched for EZ5 use.". I use r4i 3ds and don't know to pach for r4.

TALANTO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, man. I found the problem.

I found the problem. One plastic piece (or something else) was broken and the cartridge was not contract properly to the console slot. I used electricity tape to lift up the chip and now works fine.

I changed the battery before, but there was no need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over