EZFlash 3 error

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by wolf9545, Sep 27, 2007.

Sep 27, 2007

EZFlash 3 error by wolf9545 at 5:39 PM (998 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. wolf9545
    OP

Newcomer wolf9545 Member

United States
    I can format the EZflash 3 cart fine but I get an error when it is done. The error message is all garbled up so I don't understand it. I can transfer the GBA games to the cart fine but when I insert it into a GBA micro I get "fat filesystem error". I get this sometimes when I first turn the unit on and when I go to see a list of games on the cart. Everything else on the cart works fine though.

Will get a picture of the format error latter because at work.
    picture:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
  3. wolf9545
    OP

Newcomer wolf9545 Member

United States
    So I download the EZcheck software and this is what I get after I run it. Does everything look ok; it does to me?

[​IMG]

So I use the 2.08 and it tells me that the ez disk is not formatted so I format it. Then I transfer a game to the ezdisk and during the transfer it tells me again that the ezdisk is not formatted. If I use 2.22 to format it and to transfer a game to the ezdisk I don't get the error.

4. wolf9545
    OP

Newcomer wolf9545 Member

United States
    Has anyone figured out why the "fat file system" appears? I'm still getting it even after trying the two programs listed.

5. wolf9545
    OP

Newcomer wolf9545 Member

United States
    So no one has any other suggestions on why my EZ flash 3 is doing this or how to fix it? I never even got a chance to use it. I even contacted Jandaman to see if I can exchange it for another one and haven't heard from him at all.