EZ4Client problem

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by JorgeyGari, Aug 9, 2014.

1. JorgeyGari
    OP

JorgeyGari Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2014
    Spain
    Hello! I'm new in the forums. I have a problem with my EZ-Flash IV, specifically with Client, as you can read in the title.
    It worked fine initially, but then it started crashing. The games I loaded before save correctly, but I can't load any new game.
    First, it opens, but doesn't show the text in the buttons. When I press the Open ROM button, it works too, but then, when I select a ROM, it crashes.
    Here are some pictures:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

Also, I already tried to delete EZ4Para.ini, but it didn't stop the problem.

Thank you for your attention!

2. Hanafuda

Hanafuda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    is there any reason you're using a beta version of the client? I use the 20060906 version and it's stable as a table. I have one of the 'new production' 2013 carts though, so I do use the new 20140306 version of the firmware. But the 20140306 client software seems broken (reset to loader doesn't work, can't customize hotkeys, etc), so I found that old version ... fixed everything.

JorgeyGari likes this.
  3. JorgeyGari
    OP

JorgeyGari Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2014
    Spain
    I was using 20070521. I tried to install the 20060906 but it continued crashing.
    So I was fed up and I formatted the Mini SD, and started from the begining.
    Let's see if it works.

Thank you anyways!:lol:

4. JorgeyGari
    OP

JorgeyGari Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2014
    Spain
    Yay! It worked!:lol:

[​IMG]