EZ V - Opera Browser Help!

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Chocobo_Master, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Chocobo_Master
    OP

Chocobo_Master Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2008
    United States
    I recently bought a EZ Flash V and I was now trying to use the Opera Browser rom. When first trying to run it, I got the "expansion pack required" message. Looking in the official site, I saw that EZ's 3in1 emulates this expansion pack, but that a patch is needed. The only tool I found there was the "3in1tool", but that works only for GBA games.
    What tool do I have to use to patch the Browser rom?
    Thanks!

2. Chocobo_Master
    OP

Chocobo_Master Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2008
    United States
    oh yes: using the 1.86 kernel

3. Vague Rant

Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Aug 7, 2008
    Melbourne
    If you have an EZ-Flash V, you shouldn't have to patch the ROM at all, just have the 3-in-1 in GBA Link mode.

4. Chocobo_Master
    OP

Chocobo_Master Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2008
    United States
    sorry about my ignorance, but how do I put the 3-in-1 in GBA Link mode?? I can see an option that says "Run 3 in 1 card", and it says to use "R+A", but I keep pressing the buttons and nothing happens...

5. TwinBlades

TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 3, 2008
    Why would you want to use internet browser on the DS anyways. -.- Unless your some psyco kid looking up nudeity on the ds. Besides the screen is too small -.- use pc. I mean your useing it right now -.-. Really.

6. Spaceman016

Spaceman016 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2008
    United States
    Hello Chocobo_Master

After reading your post I believe you have misunderstood.

First question
    Do you have the EZ-flashV 3in1 cart?

The EZ-flash V cart which you have is a slot 1 card goes in the back of your DS
    The EZ-flash V 3in1 cart is a slot2 card (front of DS) which has the Ram Expansion support for official browser can also be used for GBA roms and Rumble.

I bought mine in a bundle the "EZFLASHV plus + EZFLASHV 3in1" dont think ive heard of the EZflashVplus cart emulating a RamExpansion pak though
    If I am wrong pst a link of where you read this and we will try help you out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice