EZ V - Opera Browser Help!

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Chocobo_Master, Aug 12, 2008.

Aug 12, 2008
  1. Chocobo_Master
    OP

Newcomer Chocobo_Master Newbie

United States
    I recently bought a EZ Flash V and I was now trying to use the Opera Browser rom. When first trying to run it, I got the "expansion pack required" message. Looking in the official site, I saw that EZ's 3in1 emulates this expansion pack, but that a patch is needed. The only tool I found there was the "3in1tool", but that works only for GBA games.
    What tool do I have to use to patch the Browser rom?
    Thanks!

2. Chocobo_Master
    OP

United States
    oh yes: using the 1.86 kernel

3. Vague Rant

Member Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Australia
    If you have an EZ-Flash V, you shouldn't have to patch the ROM at all, just have the 3-in-1 in GBA Link mode.

4. Chocobo_Master
    OP

United States
    sorry about my ignorance, but how do I put the 3-in-1 in GBA Link mode?? I can see an option that says "Run 3 in 1 card", and it says to use "R+A", but I keep pressing the buttons and nothing happens...

5. TwinBlades

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    Why would you want to use internet browser on the DS anyways. -.- Unless your some psyco kid looking up nudeity on the ds. Besides the screen is too small -.- use pc. I mean your useing it right now -.-. Really.

6. Spaceman016

Newcomer Spaceman016 Advanced Member

United States
    Hello Chocobo_Master

After reading your post I believe you have misunderstood.

First question
    Do you have the EZ-flashV 3in1 cart?

The EZ-flash V cart which you have is a slot 1 card goes in the back of your DS
    The EZ-flash V 3in1 cart is a slot2 card (front of DS) which has the Ram Expansion support for official browser can also be used for GBA roms and Rumble.

I bought mine in a bundle the "EZFLASHV plus + EZFLASHV 3in1" dont think ive heard of the EZflashVplus cart emulating a RamExpansion pak though
    If I am wrong pst a link of where you read this and we will try help you out.