Hardware ez flash v

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I assume as we are in the GBA section you are talking about the 3 in 1 GBA (the full name of which is the EZ5 3 in 1 expansion pack) slot device rather than the DS slot device known as the EZ5.

They were never worth a great deal and if you just dug it out then chances are the battery will have to be replaced. If the battery is good they are not undesirable and you could probably get £10-15 (shipped) if it is a full size GBA one, the DS lite sized one is a bit more common though no less desirable so you may face competition and reduced prices. Perhaps a bit more if you sold it in real life.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Given half the people I have bought and sold things from seem to live in magic fairy land I am not discounting the possibility.

I was thinking more that such things are well known to those of us that inhabit the online world. Selling it to a kid in school (most kids seem to have a nasty R4 clone) or a bloke down the pub (for said same kids) tends to be a touch more lucrative and easily done.

scootr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the info FAST6191, yes must be the 3 in 1 ds lite size, battery must be dead just stuck it in my ds lite and didn't pick up any thing in the slot, guess I'll bin it then

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the info FAST6191, yes must be the 3 in 1 ds lite size, battery must be dead just stuck it in my ds lite and didn't pick up any thing in the slot, guess I'll bin it then

Hold up a minute. You might have always just used it in PSRAM mode and not written anything to the NOR and so the DS will not have anything to detect. Likewise even if the battery is dead then someone may still offer a token sum plus shipping at least.

scootr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok, Battery is still good just tried it with GBAExploader and gatway blue card, flashed to nor turn off and removed gateway and turned back on and gba game loaded fine, as FAST6191 said was just empty so nothing detected

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up