NULL

EZ FLASH OMEGA doesn't update

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by LukeEater, May 15, 2019.

1. LukeEater
    OP

LukeEater Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2019
    Italy
    When I try to start omegafw3, it crashes on the loading screen, exactly as it happens when I try to start a game. I also tried to downgrade with Ezkernel 1.01 and then reupdate it to version 1.06 and the problem repeats itself: it requires me to update the firmware and the games do not start

2. EZ-Flash2

EZ-Flash2 Official EZ-FLASH Stuff

Jul 16, 2003
    China
    as I said, if you crashes at the loading screen, you downgrade the kernel to 1.01, then downgrade the firmware to V3, but you did not do it. you straight go to upgrade the kernel to v1.06. what for?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

let me explain more clear

run fw3 downgrader ---> if crashes on load screen ------> downgrade kernel to 1.01 ------> run fw3 downgrader ----> now you have k1.01 and fw3 ----->try run game -----if game not crash ------> upgrade to the newest kernel and firmware

3. LukeEater
    OP

LukeEater Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2019
    Italy
    I started FW3 and it crashes. I did downgrade the kernel to version 1.01, then I started FW3 and it crashes. And now what?

4. EZ-Flash2

Jul 16, 2003
    China
    write the fw3 downgrader to the norflash and run it from norflash

5. LukeEater
    OP

LukeEater Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2019
    Italy
    IMG_1852.JPG Ok, now it appeared this writing and I can do nothing but turn off

Attached Files:

6. EZ-Flash2

Jul 16, 2003
    China
    ok, it is a very rare issue. the card is unusable indeed. you have to contact your dealer for a replacement.