Emulation Ez Flash Jr saves missing

Divineheresy88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all!

I was doing a playthrough of Final Fantasy Adventure and everything was going fine (in terms of saving). However the other day when I booted up to begin playing my save was entirely gone. Anyone else experience this issue and perhaps know how to remedy it?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all!

I was doing a playthrough of Final Fantasy Adventure and everything was going fine (in terms of saving). However the other day when I booted up to begin playing my save was entirely gone. Anyone else experience this issue and perhaps know how to remedy it?
After u saved did u reboot and let the Jr Wright back the save to the SD card?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't use ezflash omega or jr. I keep reading about people's saves going missing. get an everdrive for about twice the price, and your saves will be safe.

Divineheresy88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's an option if down the road this issue isn't solved in a future firmware update. I'm just checking to see if something can be done now or not.

Ophidion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait 5-10 sec then power off then back on or hit the flashcarts switch to reset

OK, so slowly starting to figure this thing out. Turns out every time I saw "micro sd initial OK" I wasn't waiting long enough and I thought my cart was frozen so I'd reset. Turns out that it was trying to make a "SAVER" folder during this process?

Is the way it works that when I "save" in a game, it doesn't actually write to the SD card? It must hold it in some temp.memory area and then when I turn the console off and then on again (or hit the reset button) it then saves it to the SD card?

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so slowly starting to figure this thing out. Turns out every time I saw "micro sd initial OK" I wasn't waiting long enough and I thought my cart was frozen so I'd reset. Turns out that it was trying to make a "SAVER" folder during this process?

Is the way it works that when I "save" in a game, it doesn't actually write to the SD card? It must hold it in some temp.memory area and then when I turn the console off and then on again (or hit the reset button) it then saves it to the SD card?

Sorry for necro bumping this but how long does one need to wait for "micro sd initial OK!" screen and when do I know when it's done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night