Country

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To the best of my knowledge there have not been any clone EZ4s of any type, much less the microSD version.

aliexpress is basically Chinese ebay, give or take a slight bit more industrial/quantity focus. There are plenty of legit people on there though.

realhotstuff have been around for quite a while, the .hk is something of an offshoot but still legit.

If your flag is accurate and you would rather have something closer to home
http://www.shop01media.com/en/EZ-Flash/EZF4m-EZFlash-4-flash-linker-Nintendo-GBA-MicroSD

eligri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply.
That one is a bit too expensive unfortunetly, I'd rather risk paying customs.

So there aren't any clones out there of it? One of the 3 sellers on aliexpress claim to be an official reseller, while one has been around for longer. If there is no risk of it being a fake I guess the older seller would be the best choice then, rather than the one claiming to be official.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You can support this site buy getting one through nds-card.com

They're not the cheapest, but it helps GBATemp, and in my experience they're very professional and trustworthy.

eligri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ended up buying from one of the aliexpress sellers, can't afford to pay 40+€ for it unfortunately :/

I bought from the seller with the highest rating. The only downside with him was that some people had complained about the plastic quality on the cart; but I assume that this is a standard issue and doesn't indicate that the card is somehow not genuine (despite the lack of known clones)?

Thanks for all the help :)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ended up buying from one of the aliexpress sellers, can't afford to pay 40+€ for it unfortunately :/

I bought from the seller with the highest rating. The only downside with him was that some people had complained about the plastic quality on the cart; but I assume that this is a standard issue and doesn't indicate that the card is somehow not genuine (despite the lack of known clones)?

Thanks for all the help :)

All ez flasah IV have a shitty shell and is not the sellers fault at all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)